How can I remove upper eye fat without surgery?

kaladin

kaladin

Transforming
One of my eyes has more fat above it, between the top of the eye and the bottom of the eyebrow.

It hides my eyelashes, which are one of my best features, and overall just worsens my appearance.

Is there a way to remove, or at the very least reduce this upper eyelid fat without surgery?

just put volufiline on other eye to add fat so it's symmetrical

• JFL
Reactions: Drixzy
eyelid pulling

jesus christ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800
just put volufiline on other eye to add fat so it's symmetrical
i seriously doubt volufiline is that effective but sure,

My solution:
mewing burns facial calories, just mew bro

You know shits bad when being og is 2022, brutal how we’ve become a minority in our community
Yep. I remember when I first found tails a year and a half ago (he introduced me to Bp) and then I went to watch wheat waffles, faceandlms, thinkingape, dbdr etc this whole shit was super taboo and I didn't dare mention anything I knew but then nowadays I see normies say "mog, mew, negative canthal tilt, recessed jaw" all the time and it's actually shocking that just a year ago if u said this u would've been seen as an autist now its mainstream. Of course a lot of them see this as a joke but many of them also come on here and are now taking over this forum, often with their stupid takes. A lot of them aren't even remotely blackpilled jfl