How can i ruin a slut's life when she has no friends?

bbastardd

bbastardd

Bronze
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
318
Reputation
260
This fucking troon slut led my friend on for a week and dumped him for a girl. She did this after being his first kiss and giving him head for the first time. I have proof that she did these things but I dont know what effect it'll have. Should I go for the girl she's trying to get? Or should I look for other contacts like her family?
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort, Roara, ihavenightmares and 1 other person
This fucking troon slut led my friend on for a week and dumped him for a girl. She did this after being his first kiss and giving him head for the first time. I have proof that she did these things but I dont know what effect it'll have. Should I go for the girl she's trying to get? Or should I look for other contacts like her family?
go ER
 
  • Love it
Reactions: bbastardd and gnoyim
Probably the girl she is trying to get
 
don't waste your precious brainpower and energy on a woman if its not to love her
 
Look for her family, message her parents about the things shes been doing
 
WTF troon???? your friend is gay!?:ogre::feelshaha::lul:
 
This fucking troon slut led my friend on for a week and dumped him for a girl. She did this after being his first kiss and giving him head for the first time. I have proof that she did these things but I dont know what effect it'll have. Should I go for the girl she's trying to get? Or should I look for other contacts like her family?
no
 
Last edited:
no words
Heero laugh
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
94
Romxnus753AC
Romxnus753AC
ouiii
Replies
2
Views
36
Rc3jtree
Rc3jtree
Bui
Replies
2
Views
43
Outlander
Outlander
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
15
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
reeven
Replies
3
Views
46
7zyzz7
7zyzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top