How can I safely bonesmash my forearms and wrists?

D

Deleted member 16264

Iron
I’m 20. 5’9/10 (176 cm/177 cm). I’m around 12/13% body fat and I weight 166 lbs (75 kg). My mum is 4’11 with narrow wrists, my dad :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: is 5’7.5/5’8 but he weights a lot and has > 8 inches wrists (20+ cm), he weights 105 kg, huge hands, huge feet, and he’s not even fat). I have high bone density but narrow ulna and radio. My legs are muscular and my ankle circumference (area just above the ankle bone) is average (23 cm). Instead my wrists are not (around 16.5 cm (6.5 inches ) on the biggest one, while around 16 cm on the smallest one, just at the beginning of my forearm). I have big hands (8 inches) and I punch really hard.
I have a good frame but my wrists and forearms should be bigger, in order to look proportional to my frame, which is slim but quite big, even though I don’t lift.
If you look a picture of me you will see a guy with a wide Neck, wide and long jaw, kinda wide torso but with these slender forearms with huge hands at the end of them.

Most important thing: I eat a lot of good foods but I get fat if I don’t train, I’m not an hardgainer. But I’m not even mesomorph. Moreover my doctor said that I have long legs and shorter torso since I grow taller than expected. That’s why maybe my wing span is only 176 cm, as my height. The only problem is that I took my wrist size and shoe size from my mum:feelswhy:, while my dad is busy mogging and intimidating other males.

what can I do for enlarging bones in my wrists, without steroids?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
HGH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16264, thecel and 1 other person
this + ultra high volume wrist exercises (more like activities) such as screwing and unscrewing, beating nails with a hammer and hand/wrist stuff like this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264 and thecel
everyone you will ever see that has done manual labor like this for some time has mogger wrists

wow you must be ripped as f to weight 75kg at that height and 13% bf. im like 65kg and 176cm and 18%bf

5’7.5/5’8 but he weights a lot and has > 8 inches wrists (20+ cm), he weights 105 kg, huge hands, huge feet, and he’s not even fat).
not possible

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and Jew_Supremacist
not possible
For real. It has some fat stored, but his body frame is similar to people who weight lift like Joshua Peardot or Eddie Hall (in the 164 kg version). He has a big skull and all the rest, especially his limbs. He still works out and does farm work in his freetime (hoe the soil,crafting, cutting trees). I would not say he’s fat, with flaccid muscles…he’s tonic though. Obviously he’s not ripped.

wow you must be ripped as f to weight 75kg at that height and 13% bf. im like 65kg and 176cm and 18%bf
Well I’m not. I’m kinda lean. Abs visible, but the fact is that I have always trained my legs because of soccer and cycling, therefore my limbs are very big and muscular compared to other parts of my body and in general they’re above average in width.

Maybe I have high bone density. I don’t know, because my frame is slim and not stocky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
everyone you will ever see that has done manual labor like this for some time has mogger wrists
Yeah thank you so much. My dad has always done manual works and he even does because he’s a dentist. Maybe that’s the reason. However my frame is completely different to the one of my dad.

this + ultra high volume wrist exercises (more like activities) such as screwing and unscrewing, beating nails with a hammer and hand/wrist stuff like this
Will either knuckles push-ups help me ?

Will either knuckles push-ups help me ?
yes but you will need really high volume training, doing pushups training 2-3 times per week or even daily

however, you can make this strenous training more enjoyable if you go outside and train in a calisthenics park, there may be even a local community that trains this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264
yes but you will need really high volume training, doing pushups training 2-3 times per week or even daily

however, you can make this strenous training more enjoyable if you go outside and train in a calisthenics park, there may be even a local community that trains this way
Thanks so much, and are 3 sets of 12 push ups (30 sec rest) Daily enough?

You can't change your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264
There's some anedoctical evidence that LSJL can help with this. Sadly the OP stopped posting after a while.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
There's some anedoctical evidence that LSJL can help with this. Sadly the OP stopped posting after a while.

Thanks, is it like pressing your wrist with an engine that looks like a plier? However my dad as a doctor says Wolf’s law is 100% real, for example my knuckles are an evidence that this is true. One time when I was angry I smashed my pawn against a wall and the knuckle on the middle finger, which has remained bigger than the others

• +1
Reactions: Dante13
bumping this thread

not gonna read it all, but if there is some interesting info here someone reply to me with it. ty

no wall of text though. 5 sentences max

I’m 20. 5’9/10 (176 cm/177 cm). I’m around 12/13% body fat and I weight 166 lbs (75 kg). My mum is 4’11 with narrow wrists, my dad :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: is 5’7.5/5’8 but he weights a lot and has > 8 inches wrists (20+ cm), he weights 105 kg, huge hands, huge feet, and he’s not even fat). I have high bone density but narrow ulna and radio. My legs are muscular and my ankle circumference (area just above the ankle bone) is average (23 cm). Instead my wrists are not (around 16.5 cm (6.5 inches ) on the biggest one, while around 16 cm on the smallest one, just at the beginning of my forearm). I have big hands (8 inches) and I punch really hard.
I have a good frame but my wrists and forearms should be bigger, in order to look proportional to my frame, which is slim but quite big, even though I don’t lift.
If you look a picture of me you will see a guy with a wide Neck, wide and long jaw, kinda wide torso but with these slender forearms with huge hands at the end of them.

Most important thing: I eat a lot of good foods but I get fat if I don’t train, I’m not an hardgainer. But I’m not even mesomorph. Moreover my doctor said that I have long legs and shorter torso since I grow taller than expected. That’s why maybe my wing span is only 176 cm, as my height. The only problem is that I took my wrist size and shoe size from my mum:feelswhy:, while my dad is busy mogging and intimidating other males.

what can I do for enlarging bones in my wrists, without steroids?
Damn im same height but 5kg heavier, my dad is 6’1 so you got blessed in height genetics bro lol