How can I scam a pred

RoidKid

RoidKid

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
61
Reputation
41
I’m lowkey broke I’ve been thinking about just scamming a pred on snap but they all want proof that I’m actually a girl and if I give them my bank information so that they can pay me they know who I am maybe I could meet up with him and tell him to bring 200€ and just beat him with a few friends
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jgrey080 and Mooks Laxx
I’m lowkey broke I’ve been thinking about just scamming a pred on snap but they all want proof that I’m actually a girl and if I give them my bank information so that they can pay me they know who I am maybe I could meet up with him and tell him to bring 200€ and just beat him with a few friends
Can work but you need a female friend who is willing to be a decoy
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8 and jgrey080
Can work but you need a female friend who is willing to be a decoy
Yeah that’s exactly the problem I do not know a single girl who would do that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Yeah that’s exactly the problem I do not know a single girl who would do that
Im sorry you have to figure that out on your own bhai:Hmmge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidKid
Use purrfectsnap to send fake live snaps
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
3
Views
30
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Nyrо
Replies
9
Views
41
Nyrо
Nyrо
ascendmatter
Replies
2
Views
18
~Pyro
~Pyro
chubbas
Replies
14
Views
50
Barreton
Barreton
Vdk
Replies
5
Views
45
Cela
Cela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top