how can i shorten my philtrum

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
maybe with pdo threads or smth tho i have full lips already so liplift will just make me look gay

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bump cuz i wanna know also

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and smoth
every wway is shit nigga, im finna get lip lift. but i will prolly look even more uncanny and retarded than i do now JFL. i got big lower lip and thin upper lip, so it should work for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and smoth
Aren't you like 16? Did you ever try to speak with women in your life or is the only solution to your problem rotting on .org and not being able to get any surgeries until u're 18 anyway?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Richard Cheese and maxxmclooks
every wway is shit nigga, im finna get lip lift. but i will prolly look even more uncanny and retarded than i do now JFL. i got big lower lip and thin upper lip, so it should work for me.
As long as you get your lip corners lifted aswell if they're downturned and tell your surgeon that you exactly want 15mm philtrum length and a non feminine result, it's fine to get it. I've looked at bull horn lip lift results from a local surgeon and only those got botched that had a big upper lip already.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Aren't you like 16? Did you ever try to speak with women in your life or is the only solution to your problem rotting on .org and not being able to get any surgeries until u're 18 anyway?
i still have a knife and threads

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
lefort 1 i think

over for him brah im 18 and got a rhinoplasty already thank god (y)
As long as you get your lip corners lifted aswell if they're downturned and tell your surgeon that you exactly want 15mm philtrum length and a non feminine result, it's fine to get it. I've looked at bull horn lip lift results from a local surgeon and only those got botched that had a big upper lip already.
my lip corners are neutral already i dont need that i just need to shorten this fucking philtrum and fix my under eyes cuz it makes me look like a zombie

i have a great lower maxilla already
Go ahead and use those pdo threads, I don't think there is another solution to your problem except maybe a lip flip if you can find some scummy basement doctor waiting for kids to get surgery

18 is young

21 is best

How Long is your philtrum and chin. It often doesnt Matter that much unless Its extreme

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Where did u got ur rhino nigga ?

Imapction with sub nasal lip lift. If your anterior nasal spine is recceced fixing that shortens it. More soft tissue support in the lefort 2 - lefort 1 area would also pull soft tissue so it might shorten it.

2C60339F CD80 44A0 B1B9 5F60292AEEE4

4A603B4F 80CF 4C93 A463 E1537318DEE4

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Clark69
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx
focus on chin height instead or grow a stubble if your genetics allow it
long philtrum isn't a failo for men unless it's grinch tier

Thats genetics but i think maybe lip lift and making ur lips bigger could help also a taller chin could fix this

Just be charismatic and confident

• Ugh..
Reactions: smoth
maybe with pdo threads or smth tho i have full lips already so liplift will just make me look gay
Mustache, fix shortnose if u have it