How can I start looksmaxxing at 13?

shortassgingy

shortassgingy

Iron
I want a basic rundown on how to looksmax and please share some leanmaxxing tips im chunky.
I’m a chubby 4’10 13 year old looking to start actually pulling girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, forevermirin, Framemogger69 and 9 others
No offence but the only thing for you rn is waiting for puberty and making sure that you don't stunt your growth.

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Kasanova, Framemogger69 and 7 others
No offence but the only thing for you rn is waiting for puberty and making sure that you don't stunt your growth.
After you hit your spurt then come back if you still need help @shortassgingy

Yeah I kinda figured that’s what people would say is there any other things I could do that would help?

I want a basic rundown on how to looksmax and please share some leanmaxxing tips im chunky.
im your first rep, never forget me son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, incelmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 9 others
Wait for puberty to hit, I was about 4’10 and chubby at 13, but then by the end of the next year I grew to almost average height for teens and slimmed out. If there’s one thing to do in the meantime just take walks outside, it shreds a lot of calories.

Just walk outside bro

go browse the forum and stop being lazy, there is so much information available in here and you still want to be spoon fed everything

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Kasanova, iwannamog and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, shortassgingy and 7zyzz7
eat soy daily for healthy protien and muscle. Soy is amazing and will help you throughout puberty! also flaxseeds are great too

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Framemogger69, shalomnigga and 4 others
How did you find blackpill at 13

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69
eat soy daily for healthy protien and muscle. Soy is amazing and will help you throughout puberty! also flaxseeds are great too
Yeah this really good for building muscle you should start going to the gym don’t skip legs like most people say some good exercises are squats and deadlifts

Yeah this really good for building muscle you should start going to the gym don’t skip legs like most people say some good exercises are squats and deadlifts
lmao im being sarcastic that niggas estrogen will be fucked

Yeah I kinda figured that’s what people would say is there any other things I could do that would help?
Diet, getting enough sleep, staying active, find a style and haircut that suits you, basic softmaxxing and grooming like staying clean, smelling good, skincare and haircare.
Start following a good routine from now, it'll help you out a lot in the long run.
Don't do any stupid shit like drugs, smoking or vaping.
Once your body develops enough, start lifting too.

kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
The beginning of the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer and Maalik
Delete this account till ur 20

Don’t stay inside go out with friends

Join gym when ur 14-15

Eat healthy, avoid drugs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47532
Over niggas are looksmaxxing at such young ages I will get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Tai Lung
4'10 at 13? bro I'm 13 and 5"6 and I thought I was short. Don't worry, I got faith in you, puberty will either make you or break you.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and IndraBC
First of all IMMEDIATELY ignore all these bluepilled bucket crabs saying to focus on puberty and friends and what the fuck ever. 90% of users on here would literally relive their entire life if it means they got to be blackpilled at your age. First of all please for the love of god take care of your hygeine. If you do the bare minimum for your hair, skin, teeth, and BO, you will hygeine mog 90% of the dudes in your class. Second of all start eating healthy immediately. This doesnt mean NO junk, you can still have goyslop here and there, but start focusing on your macros and eating atleast 100 grams of protein a day, (find out exactly how much you need based off your weight and age with an online calculator) also start hydrating yourself. You will have to piss alot in class but its okay, it will be worth it to start building that habit now in the long run. Get lean AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, the sooner you get lean, the easier it will be to maintain that lifestyle as an adult. The habits you build now will be so easy to maintain when you grow up, its harder to build these habits as an adult. This might all sound like bluepilled trash but I gauruntee you arent making sure all of these things are taken care of. Honestly dude if youre a bit geeky right now and not getting any bitches it might be that way for a year or two, but thats OK, most people are incels at your age (despite all the larps your friends tell you, they are not true). Just start focusing on that basic shit for a year or two, and if you make sure you are eating healthily while you hit puberty, you will ascend REALLY hard. Just start eating proper amount of protein.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Framemogger69, The Antichrist and 2 others
And also take hgh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
fuck off go do arts and crafts

4'10 at 13? bro I'm 13 and 5"6 and I thought I was short. Don't worry, I got faith in you, puberty will either make you or break you.
💀 bro 5”6 is tall ash for 13

You need to focus on fucking a virgin. You are a minor, you basically can get away with anything. Don't be afraid to fuck girls younger than you. You need to break that hymen. You'll remember that experience for the rest of your life.

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
How did you find blackpill at 13
no clue I just looked up how to look better and hair shit a year or so ago and I found this stuff eventually.

First of all IMMEDIATELY ignore all these bluepilled bucket crabs saying to focus on puberty and friends and what the fuck ever. 90% of users on here would literally relive their entire life if it means they got to be blackpilled at your age. First of all please for the love of god take care of your hygeine. If you do the bare minimum for your hair, skin, teeth, and BO, you will hygeine mog 90% of the dudes in your class. Second of all start eating healthy immediately. This doesnt mean NO junk, you can still have goyslop here and there, but start focusing on your macros and eating atleast 100 grams of protein a day, (find out exactly how much you need based off your weight and age with an online calculator) also start hydrating yourself. You will have to piss alot in class but its okay, it will be worth it to start building that habit now in the long run. Get lean AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, the sooner you get lean, the easier it will be to maintain that lifestyle as an adult. The habits you build now will be so easy to maintain when you grow up, its harder to build these habits as an adult. This might all sound like bluepilled trash but I gauruntee you arent making sure all of these things are taken care of. Honestly dude if youre a bit geeky right now and not getting any bitches it might be that way for a year or two, but thats OK, most people are incels at your age (despite all the larps your friends tell you, they are not true). Just start focusing on that basic shit for a year or two, and if you make sure you are eating healthily while you hit puberty, you will ascend REALLY hard. Just start eating proper amount of protein.
W bro for helping a mf out.

Get abs

by going off this site u fucking kid go watch adventure time, biggest looksmaxx at 13 is not being fat

get bitches early.

I can’t. Even pull them 💀 I am the opposite of a chad bro
ur 13 bud, if you can't pull then it's actually you're personality unless you're like hedius.

ur 13 bud, if you can't pull then it's actually you're personality unless you're like hedius.
no being 13 is harder now bro I’m ugly but not THAT ugly girls think I’m funny n shit but all think I’m ugly asf so I can’t pull.

your 13 and 4'10 dumb nigger go play outside and stop worrying about your looks JFL

your 13 and 4'10 dumb nigger go play outside and stop worrying about your looks JFL
bros on looksmaxx.org while his peers are creating a social circle. Bet this kid will be freindless in High scchool.

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
bros on looksmaxx.org while his peers are creating a social circle. Bet this kid will be freindless in High scchool.
And this kid doesn’t know how to fucking spell 💀

you don't need to pull at 13 you retard, stop following social trends and open your fucking mind
I also hate the way I look it makes my ass hate myself, I don’t feel like ugly anymore is that hard to understand? Just help me out