How can I start looksmaxxing at 13?

I also hate the way I look it makes my ass hate myself, I don’t feel like ugly anymore is that hard to understand? Just help me out
You are fucking loser and will rot for the rest of your life if you don't get out of this forum XD

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You are fucking loser and will rot for the rest of your life if you don't get out of this forum XD
nigga's an incel at 13, this is what happens when you cold approach ever foid in your school.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nigga's an incel at 13, this is what happens when you cold approach ever foid in your school.
Why is everyone so pissed off that I want to look good and feel good. Y'all are weird as fuck idc if I’m 13 let me looksmax and don’t be a fucking waste of space and just awnser my questions.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
I want a basic rundown on how to looksmax and please share some leanmaxxing tips im chunky.
I’m a chubby 4’10 13 year old looking to start actually pulling girls.
4'10 at 13? bro I'm 13 and 5"6 and I thought I was short. Don't worry, I got faith in you, puberty will either make you or break you.
Magick is real. I'm being completely serious.

I wish I learned about magick at your age. My life would be radically different than it is now. Magick completely changed my life. I want you to know that you can use magick to attain anything you want. You can use magick to get pussy, money improve your physical appearance etc.
Please take this message seriously.

You can fuck off
Hahahahah

Magick is real. I'm being completely serious.

I wish I learned about magick at your age. My life would be radically different than it is now. Magick completely changed my life. I want you to know that you can use magick to attain anything you want. You can use magick to get pussy, money improve your physical appearance etc.
Please take this message seriously.
Tf is magick

4'10 at 13? bro I'm 13 and 5"6 and I thought I was short. Don't worry, I got faith in you, puberty will either make you or break you.
Tall fag

my friend is 13 and 5'11, im short
People are having growth spurt earlier and earlier, at least some people.

Im 5’7 at 18 jfl over for me

I want a basic rundown on how to looksmax and please share some leanmaxxing tips im chunky.
I’m a chubby 4’10 13 year old looking to start actually pulling girls.
If you want some real advice I gotchu, first of all how tall are you're parents? I was 4'10 when i was 11 and just got taller gradually (im still short, 5'6 is not tall)

You need to read this. When I was in 6th grade almost every female in my class was attracted to me, I had no acne, wasn't overweight, and wasn't trying to get a girlfriend. Now let's transition to the present day. I am in 8th grade, I have acne, I am overweight, and can't talk attractive girls.

Start doing self care when you are young so you don't face these problems when you are older. Start taking care of your skin, maintain a healthy diet, lift weights, and don't let girls become your main focus. If I knew what I know now, I would have taken advantage of this.

If you stay on this site, you will gain important knowledge. However, if you do this, you're stuck here forever. This is the matrix of looksmaxxing?

This is not a challenge, it's a warning.

If you want some real advice I gotchu, first of all how tall are you're parents? I was 4'10 when i was 11 and just got taller gradually (im still short, 5'6 is not tall)

You need to read this. When I was in 6th grade almost every female in my class was attracted to me, I had no acne, wasn't overweight, and wasn't trying to get a girlfriend. Now let's transition to the present day. I am in 8th grade, I have acne, I am overweight, and can't talk attractive girls.

Start doing self care when you are young so you don't face these problems when you are older. Start taking care of your skin, maintain a healthy diet, lift weights, and don't let girls become your main focus. If I knew what I know now, I would have taken advantage of this.

If you stay on this site, you will gain important knowledge. However, if you do this, you're stuck here forever. This is the matrix of looksmaxxing?

This is not a challenge, it's a warning.
M
Mom and dad are both 5”9

Most important:

- start mewing (might be cope when older)
- sleepmaxx - get a lot of sleep at night (8 hours, without alarm)
- eat a lot of food, healthy food (meat, eggs, fruit)
- go out with friends and enjoy life

If you got dealt bad hand and some bad features are genetic, you can fix it after your face fully grow - 20-22 i'd say (like rhinoplasty)

Do not even think about plastic surgery before that, you will end up like curly hair James...

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and shortassgingy
another day natty is another day wasted. inject today.

At 13 just live healthy to pubertymax. Nothing much really at that age

one thing u gotta do is heightmaxx bc 4,10 at 13 is really bad also drop ur bf % and start mewing

Hello OP ,

I’m from the all mighty Illuminati and if you don’t get out this forum now , you will wake up without a liver