How can I tell on how much potential my zygomatic bone has of rising?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I want to know if I can potentially get hunter eyes by raising my zygomatic bone, and also more prominent cheek bones since I have a pretty flat face unfortunately. How many millimetres a year does the zygomatic bone rise when mewing if you're a teenager? I don't have enough money for surgery so can't get them lifted up with surgery atm

how old are u

mewing being legit is legit the biggest tragedy in my existence tbh

didn't mew for 25 years jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:

still ended up with a good ramus and chin but my face is recessed everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
mewing being legit is legit the biggest tragedy in my existence tbh

didn't mew for 25 years jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:

still ended up with a good ramus and chin but my face is recessed everywhere else
The ramus??? Thats the most unnoticeable part of the craniofacial structure, unless its extremely long or extremely short then why would anyone care about your ramus???

If your whole face is recessed then it doesn't really matter if your chin or ramus is good, you're pretty much fucked

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
bro... thats not how it works.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Darkstrand
How does it work then? I saw lefort surgeries and that's what happened
lol no. thats not how it works. you cant change how high set your cheekbones are, and even if you could mewing of all things wouldnt possibly bring about a change like that. youre still a bluecel but even you should know mewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I want to know if I can potentially get hunter eyes by raising my zygomatic bone, and also more prominent cheek bones since I have a pretty flat face unfortunately. How many millimetres a year does the zygomatic bone rise when mewing if you're a teenager? I don't have enough money for surgery so can't get them lifted up with surgery atm
Mewing is best when it’s used as a preventative measure. It ofc can change your look for the better esp if you are <16, but the results will not be THAT drastic. Every one should do it anyways though.

Mewing is best when it’s used as a preventative measure. It ofc can change your look for the better esp if you are <16, but the results will not be THAT drastic. Every one should do it anyways though.
What surgery to get more prominent zygo?

lol no. thats not how it works. you cant change how high set your cheekbones are, and even if you could mewing of all things wouldnt possibly bring about a change like that. youre still a bluecel but even you should know mewing is cope
You can change cheekbone position with ZSO but to achieve this you would need to repeat procedure.

You can change cheekbone position with ZSO but to achieve this you would need to repeat procedure.
maybe, isnt zso a shit surgery anyway?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
maybe, isnt zso a shit surgery anyway?
Normal osteotomy but most people prefer to get implant instead. I would recommend ZSO to someone with really low cheekbones or narrow face.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
The ramus??? Thats the most unnoticeable part of the craniofacial structure, unless its extremely long or extremely short then why would anyone care about your ramus???

If your whole face is recessed then it doesn't really matter if your chin or ramus is good, you're pretty much fucked

Nah nigga anatomy is more complex than that

and why are you so offended at me saying i ended up with x features lmao

they do matter, they matter quite a lot infact

but if you want to be chad then ofc you're fucked if everything is recessed. Narcs can't win :)