how much bf% and weight can i lose in 2 weeks

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
i have desenced myself by eating like a pig and ruining my coloruing by not tanning unfortunately now ive covered all mirrors in my house

how much weight can i lose if i go on a 1940 jew diet for 2 weeks?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ilovewater, aleksander, AryanChadification and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
@5.5psl @twilight @tombradylover @lasacrko

@nofap

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i have desenced myself by eating like a pig and ruining my coloruing by not tanning unfortunately now ive covered all mirrors in my house

would lose like 1%bf a week

• So Sad

You'll prob lose like 5-8 pounds every two weeks. Why not just take some adderall tho (unless your and anti-drugcel).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
You'll prob lose like 5-8 pounds every two weeks. Why not just take some adderall tho (unless your and anti-drugcel).
what will adderall do? is it expensive? i have ozempic

what will adderall do? is it expensive? i have ozempic
My friend hopped on adderall and lost 20 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. Adderall is a little expensive ig. Somewhere around 40$ a month. However, that cost depends on how many tablets you take from each buy. Otherwise it can cost more depending how much you need.

• Love it
My friend hopped on adderall and lost 20 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. Adderall is a little expensive ig. Somewhere around 40$ a month. However, that cost depends on how many tablets you take from each buy. Otherwise it can cost more depending how much you need.
is it addictive? i have a very addictive personality

abuse stimulants

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, Deleted member 25743, tombradylover and 2 others
i wouldn’t use it then tbh or at least have someone monitoring ur doses. i’m on it without an addictive personality and get temptations to abuse/up the dose

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and no clue
Yeah it can be. Regulate how much you take. If you feel yourself getting addicted, toss it. Only use it as long as you need. You don't want to go down that path.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: no clue and lebronjames23
should be enough. lmk how the ozempic goes
i have used it before, it would kinda fuck up my cycles cuz it fucks with my appetite so bad. makes me throw up if i use to high of a dose too but overall amazing drug

what worked for me on extreme cuts was weed. although it seems counterintuitive, it helped me lower cortisol, mood swings and the tobacko in the joints suppressed appetite. when the munchies come, u gotta keep ur shit together. and you can abuse stimulants in the morning and smoke later. but you need to be able to kick all drugs

• +1
what worked for me on extreme cuts was weed. although it seems counterintuitive, it helped me lower cortisol, mood swings and the tobacko in the joints suppressed appetite. when the munchies come, u gotta keep ur shit together. and you can abuse stimulants in the morning and smoke later. but you need to be able to kick all drugs
weed gets me so high to the point i cant even function lol. maybe a little bit but im a bit worried about getting dependant on it as i get extremely addicted to things

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates

Like 2-4% bf provided you eat high protein and inject test
Hope you return back to your prime looks asap

• +1
Like 2-4% bf provided you eat high protein and inject test
yeah bro will try my best, i cant inject test atm sadly my mum took my stash away months ago i lost all of my muscle gains :(
Hope you return back to your prime looks asap
thank you brother hope u are doing well

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
i cant inject test atm sadly my mum took my stash away months ago i lost all of my muscle gains
Same lol she caught my hash and lsd tabs recently and almost went er on me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Moggkrates and lebronjames23
Sky is the limit

• Love it
Same lol she caught my hash and lsd tabs recently and almost went er on me
25811B7F 6BBB 449C 85C9 E04419208EF1

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, lebronjames23 and 5.5psl
u just need to get on the stairmaster for like 30 minutes every morning and calorie deficit asap, just dont eat brah stay on ozempic now that ur off cycle u dont need to worry abt not eating enough you need to eat less :hnghn::blackpill:

• +1

14 kg if you do the 1940 jew diet + cardio dont want to spread unhealthy behaviors tho:feelshah:

a lot if you starve yourself

6% in two weeks?

i’d u literally eat nothing? or like 800cals a day?
or spare it doing IF for 3 days drinking only coffee and water

and then eating keto

the key is to let your body go to an autophagy where it uses it own cells as energy, which happens after 18 hours of fasting