HOW CAN I TRANSFORM MY ALIEN ORGANS AND TRANSFORM SO MOTHERSHIP STACIES WILL MATE WITH ME

T

ThugggButt

Iron
This is a titlemaxxed reupload of a normal post, sorry but I'm not an alien.

Depending on the day or part of the month I'll look completely different. Everything from my eyelashes to my cheekbone position and "orbital length" will change seemingly randomly. I'm assuming this is due to my health day by day.

(same girl without any surgeries)
For example, I'll look better 5 minutes after a run but then after that period is over I'll look terrible from being tired.

My diet is very good, I take many vitamins (which have sort of bad ingredients like magnesium stearate so I will cycle off of them occasionally but it doesn't seem to affect me) I'll eat nearly my body weight in protein (pounds) and I won't eat anything artificial ever or use products that are endocrine disrupting.

My sleep schedule is average because I'm naturally a terrible sleeper so I believe that my sleep quality is low. I've been taking glycine to fall asleep better (It also gives me vivid dreams)

Is there something I'm missing?

what? your face doesn't change that much, you probably just have facial dysmorphia or something

• +1
Reactions: Omen
Take your meds

• WTF
Reactions: ThugggButt