How can I use my female friend at the club to get women.

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Two of my female friends (both MTB, one is slightly too thick for my liking) have asked me to go clubbing with them, however, the non thick one will be arriving 2 hours later than the other friend, I'm not sure I can offload her (thick one) and I'm not too keen on dancing with her like the gay best friend.

Can I use her to get other women, or should I say I'm grabbing a drink and abandon her.

Tbh clubs are brutal ofc and I probs won't get shit but my autism means I'd rather be alone in the club.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TopzCat1
Yes, you should use them just like they are using you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17525
Two of my female friends (both MTB, one is slightly too thick for my liking) have asked me to go clubbing with them, however, the non thick one will be arriving 2 hours later than the other friend, I'm not sure I can offload her (thick one) and I'm not too keen on dancing with her like the gay best friend.

Can I use her to get other women, or should I say I'm grabbing a drink and abandon her.

Tbh clubs are brutal ofc and I probs won't get shit but my autism means I'd rather be alone in the club.
Unfortunately thats not how it works. You cannot use women to pull other women directly in a club. What you can do is use women to convince other women to go to yours for an after party. That way theyll feel safe. Then fuck them after the after party. Girls arent dimb bro and. Know if you need a females help to be sexually sucessful jfl

Youre welcome for the advice

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Pay her to have sex with a lesbian
Hide in the closet and record the action
And then jerk off to it later