How can I whiten my skin (geomaxx)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Most of the rich and good looking guys in my country are white. Some of them are LTN/MTN in face but they get more female attention from being white but is not because they have good facial features, only their skin color. The same thing goes with white females, they have sligthly different features from the rest but they get so much more attention. I don't think I'm dark so I'm asking you guys for help on how to whiten my skin (specially my face and arms) the rest of my body is more brighter. As a latino we are racially mixed but there's people with different tones of skin color.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing
if ur dark cuz of permanent tan I think u need chemical peel

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
stay inside with shutters closed

• JFL
Reactions: EtherealAdonis, Yoke, dimorphism and 1 other person
just be white theorem has never, ever lost or been busted.

it is a more compact, precise theory than any, even Euler, could devise.

remember, just be white.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and EggKing
just be white theorem has never, ever lost or been busted.

it is a more compact, precise theory than any, even Euler, could devise.

remember, just be white.
Exactly, who doesn't like white girls?

Last edited:
Panoxyl.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Most of the rich and good looking guys in my country are white. Some of them are LTN/MTN in face but they get more female attention from being white but is not because they have good facial features, only their skin color. The same thing goes with white females, they have sligthly different features from the rest but they get so much more attention. I don't think I'm dark so I'm asking you guys for help on how to whiten my skin (specially my face and arms) the rest of my body is more brighter. As a latino we are racially mixed but there's people with different tones of skin color.
A tan is by far better than being so white, you either get easily burnt in the sun, or look like you've never left your room.

Attachments

• download-10.jpg
    download-10.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-d8cff0ccb7e01cb0c30a2d343cf2598d.jpg
    main-qimg-d8cff0ccb7e01cb0c30a2d343cf2598d.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
A tan is by far better than being so white, you either get easily burnt in the sun, or look like you've never left your room.
I kinda look like Marlon but I'm not 6'2 only 5'10 barefoot (178cm over), 6'0 with shoe lifts. If you saw him in the runway sometimes he looks too dark for doing surfing all the day. Rn my skin color is like the guy on the left tho.

Raw milk on face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, HTN_Mentalcel and Klasik01
Over sleeping 5 times a day

And of course primal diet with milkshakes

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Klasik01
Which is your ethnicity fellow vatocel