how can i widen my mouth without widening my face ?

A

agoostis

Master

my face is super wide and compact, more than ideal imo

but i have a narrow/small mouth (my palate is slightly narrow almost normal imo, have 8 teeth show when i smile) and it looks shit

how can i fix this failo ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, BoneDensity and lepo2317
Mouth widening appliance.

There is a thread where you can find the 3D printing files, and then you can print the appliance on some 3D printing website, I got it for like 7€ euros

When you print it, just wear it for like 1 hour daily, and in a few months you will see your mouth width increases permanently

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Prince88

There is a thread where you can find the 3D printing files, and then you can print the appliance on some 3D printing website, I got it for like 7€ euros

When you print it, just wear it for like 1 hour daily, and in a few months you will see your mouth width increases permanently
so uve done it ? it worked ? do u habe any before after pic ?

have you noticed folds ?

But you are gonna get nasiolabial folds anyways with age and tanning so it's whatever, Mouth width always mogs

does that make the actual lips grow or just opens the sides more

i feel like nobody would get any smv increase from that shit

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996, agoostis and Stopping@Nothing19
does that make the actual lips grow or just opens the sides more

i feel like nobody would get any smv increase from that shit
its pure cap bro

0 before after pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
its pure cap bro

0 before after pic
pm @Phillybeard1996 he legit went from subhuman lips to model tier lips im not even kidding

if he only did this with the facialflex as he says, everyone should do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
pm @Phillybeard1996 he legit went from subhuman lips to model tier lips im not even kidding

if he only did this with the facialflex as he says, everyone should do it
he told me he got surgery

i wouldnt say they look model tier cuz they lack harmony but theyre better than before

does facial flex work for this purpose

i wouldnt say they look model tier cuz they lack harmony but theyre better than before
wtf rly? why would he tell me that he got it by stretching? jfl this forum is so useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and wollet2
wtf rly? why would he tell me that he got it by stretching? jfl this forum is so useless
idk bro. he told me eppley did it srs

not doxxing or anything, i dont think thats harfmul information

• +1
Reactions: buflek

He told me he just did the facialflex thing and got a rhino

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
idk bro. he told me eppley did it srs

not doxxing or anything, i dont think thats harfmul information
Fishtail flap surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Seth Walsh and wollet2
Fishtail flap surgery?
yes he told me he got mouth widening surgery and i think upper lip lift performed by eppley. shown me a before were his lips were very ugly. its an improvement but looks a bit artificial-gay

oh yes the rhino too. i saw his face was quite changed thought he got more procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Seth Walsh
yes he told me he got mouth widening surgery and i think upper lip lift performed by eppley. shown me a before were his lips were very ugly. its an improvement but looks a bit artificial-gay

oh yes the rhino too. i saw his face was quite changed thought he got more procedures
Yeah he showed me the pics but never mentioned he got surgery on his mouth. From what I saw it seemed too good to just be from a mouth widening appliance

• +1
Reactions: buflek and wollet2
Yeah he showed me the pics but never mentioned he got surgery on his mouth. From what I saw it seemed too good to just be from a mouth widening appliance
nvm

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I ment to tell yu I got a lip lift aso

I never got mouth widening surgery lol I said I got a lip lift

The widening was only from the device

• Woah
i was pretty sure he didnt get this from a mouth stretcher anyways. the lips look way fuller than before and have a whole different shape..

idk why niggas lie on here, if he rly lies i wish this asian fuck cancer in his head
one dumb reason i can think of to lie about the surgery is to see the users opinions to a 'natural' mouth stretching result without the 'failo' of a surgery idk

• +1
  • +1
Damn those were the exact surgeries I recommended @Maesthetic yday about his narrow mouth :feelswow:🤯
mosz people with „narrow“ mouths just got average mouth widths but shit tier alar bases

• +1
Damn those were the exact surgeries I recommended @Maesthetic yday about his narrow mouth :feelswow:🤯
Yea I never got mouth widening surgery only lip lift

mosz people with „narrow“ mouths just got average mouth widths but shit tier alar bases
I had both narrow mouth and wide nose

If you have a narrow palate , than a narrow mouth makes sense. I don't recommend widening it because it's proportional to what you have.

my face is super wide and compact, more than ideal imo

but i have a narrow/small mouth (my palate is slightly narrow almost normal imo, have 8 teeth show when i smile) and it looks shit

how can i fix this failo ?

cant see the pic dm me also i guess we have the same problem so i will tell ya how to do it as i am doing it for myself