How can @Iasackro cure his youtube short addiction

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
How can he overcome it @Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
How can he overcome it @Iasacrko
I used to have TikTok but some girl at the time said it was bad for my attention span and she said shit like u can’t remember anything u watch there, so I deleted it

Now I replaced it with YouTube shorts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I used to have TikTok but some girl at the time said it was bad for my attention span and she said shit like u can’t remember anything u watch there, so I deleted it

Literally the same shit most youtube shorts are from TikTok anyways.

Stop watching short videos altogether.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

And I am addicted to youtube shorts too, I watched this shit for hours but I legit can't recall a single video that was legit interesting and stuck with me im trying to stop watching this shit too, complete waste of time tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Iasacrko
And I am addicted to youtube shorts too, I watched this shit for hours but I legit can't recall a single video that was legit interesting and stuck with me im trying to stop watching this shit too, complete waste of time tbh.
That’s what she said so i stopped watching TikTok cause I realised it was true u spend an hour watching shorts and if someone asks u what u saw u can’t even remember 10%

Completely brutal and I can’t even watch movies anymore my attention span is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14693