how can it be that zero girls are interested in me sexually?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i'm psl 3 but i'm not a manlet, and i wasn't that fat when i was at school and near girls all the time

literally no girl i have ever known has wanted me. i remember learning about iois when i was still at school and reading red pill stuff, but didn't spot a single one. i managed to get on with other boys, even popular ones but the girls were all extremely cold and made it clear with their body language that my presence was a problem

am i really that ugly? i know i'm ugly but maybe i'm genuinely deformed and i just don't see it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
Why don't you ask them:
"Do I turn you on? Are you sexually aroused when you see me? Tell me honestly...would you fuck me?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1476
i'm psl 3
There you go,it will cost you 5$ i accept paypal and bitcoin
Feeling College Sports GIF by NCAA March Madness

• +1
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1476
Idk man, past is past, just focus on improving rn

am i really that ugly? i know i'm ugly but maybe i'm genuinely deformed and i just don't see it?
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
no pics no

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
i'm psl 3 but i'm not a manlet, and i wasn't that fat when i was at school and near girls all the time

literally no girl i have ever known has wanted me. i remember learning about iois when i was still at school and reading red pill stuff, but didn't spot a single one. i managed to get on with other boys, even popular ones but the girls were all extremely cold and made it clear with their body language that my presence was a problem

hard to tell, but i would say not to be deformed is cope in this time and age. unless you are low inhib or something. You need certain features that are sexually attractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Idk man, past is past, just focus on improving rn

nah
i think i need to be castrated so i can just get on with my life without all this pain about not being wanted

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Pietrosiek
Such is life as a sub-Chad male.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1476
How tall are you?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot