How can manlets cope in this world?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

No cope is good enough, life as a manlet is like you watching from the sidelines as other people experience life, the experiences you will never have because you are a few inches too short and are missing a few mms of bone.
Games, films, series, gym, the copes are endless but every cope has an end and at the end of that cope is a brutal reminder of your subhumanity. my nose is like the guy in the below pic, so are my eyes and overall face shape.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, bloomercel, disheartenedcel and 4 others
limb lengthening

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon and maxilofailo
height is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: butterworld and JohnDoe
No cope is good enough, life as a manlet is like you watching from the sidelines as other people experience life, the experiences you will never have because you are a few inches too short and are missing a few mms of bone.
Games, films, series, gym, the copes are endless but every cope has an end and at the end of that cope is a brutal reminder of your subhumanity. my nose is like the guy in the below pic, so are my eyes and overall face shape.

View attachment 2958438

as a manlet i can tell you that i can't cope. i am just waiting for the day to have enough courage to commit sudoku.

however there are some manlets out there who my parents and relatives as example are coping or pretending to be coping.

they are married to reformed hoes, their wives treat them like shit, many have extra marital affairs all these guys do is care about money and nothing else.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, disheartenedcel, hopecel and 3 others
as a manlet i can tell you that i can't cope. i am just waiting for the day to have enough courage to commit sudoku.

however there are some manlets out there who my parents and relatives as example are coping or pretending to be coping.

they are married to reformed hoes, their wives treat them like shit, many have extra marital affairs all these guys do is care about money and nothing else.
A manlet will never truly "experience" life, he can only cope by obtaining money/status to betabuxx some bitch who will never truly respect him because women are programmed to want/desire/respect big strong and tall men, not manlets with shit frame and tiny wrists. It's so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, disheartenedcel, hopecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, disheartenedcel, rand anon and 1 other person
Video games of course

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Video games of course
That cope was finished many years ago but i can see how zoomers can still cope with it. Soon you'll get to an age where playing video games feels like a chore.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, disheartenedcel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
A manlet will never truly "experience" life, he can only cope by obtaining money/status to betabuxx some bitch who will never truly respect him because women are programmed to want/desire/respect big strong and tall men, not manlets with shit frame and tiny wrists. It's so fucking over.
LIMB LENGTHENING.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
yup, there is one absolute brutal incident. in a party everyone was talking to this hoe how she could get married to a 5'4'' fat balding guy.
she openly in front of her husband just said, i did not marry him, i married his job ( he works in the tax department so lots of black money)

and this nigga was smiling.

you can't even comprehend this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel and JohnDoe
Is it true that people expect you to move out the way instead of them while walking down a busy street?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe

View attachment 2958438
Meanwhile a BBC manlet is living your dream life

manlets most of the time act submissive to taller people ngl...
a guy at my school always tried to bully me when i was about his height a year ago, but as soon as i grew 2+ inches taller than him and had to move my head down to look at him, he stopped messing, without me ever confronting

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and butterworld
a guy at my school always tried to bully me when i was about his height a year ago, but as soon as i grew 2+ inches taller than him and had to move my head down to look at him, he stopped messing, without me ever confronting
BBCs don’t act like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerty
Taking a relatively ugly, nerdy and shy minion after gymmaxing and moneymaxing as much as possible is pretty much the only solution left (pretty sad that these are the ones who sit at home all day on tiktok and dream about k-pop stars or pretty boys, and most often choose to stay alone with pets, so chances are high that they will still reject/ignore you) :oops: :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Go er on niggERs

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, rand anon and 2 others
Is it true that people expect you to move out the way instead of them while walking down a busy street?
Unfortunately it is true, but it isn't when i was homelessmaxxing and had a long beard/long hair and my hoodie up, but now that i'm clean shaven and no long hair i have to move out of the way because lanklets never move. Lets be real, all taller people have a superiority complex to shorter guys, every single one of them without exception has it. This si why manlets can never be friends with tall people, manlets can only be friends with ohter manlets who share their struggles. If it were not for the laws of this land, the manlets of each country would rebel and slaughter all the lanklets and nobody would stop us.
Manlet rage is unstoppable, see: hitler, stalin, etc

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, disheartenedcel and MostGLSlayer
I have a good face. That more than compensates for my manletism.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
yup, there is one absolute brutal incident. in a party everyone was talking to this hoe how she could get married to a 5'4'' fat balding guy.
she openly in front of her husband just said, i did not marry him, i married his job ( he works in the tax department so lots of black money)

and this nigga was smiling.

you can't even comprehend this.
Absolutely zero respect for manlets, from other men or foids. Manlets just have to get used to being disrespected our entire lives, it's truly a pitiful existence. Oofy doofy or jestermaxx is cope, as a man you want respect and you cannot have it if you are a small little manlet

• +1
Reactions: human304 and bloomercel
My friends 5’4 and his younger brother is 6’3. When he discovers blackpill, I fear he might just genuinely rope. His life experiences so far are dragging him more and more towards it. It makes me feel thankful. I hope the best for him society is horrible

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
Angry manlets look stupid tho
Yes... like a child having a tantrum. Remember bagel guy? ruthlessly mocked by everyone on the internet for being a manlet even though he was angry (rightfully so about the situation)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aerty and Miant Gimplants
My friends 5’4 and his younger brother is 6’3. When he discovers blackpill, I fear he might just genuinely rope. His life experiences so far are dragging him more and more towards it. It makes me feel thankful
Brooooooooooooooooooooootal, how does that even happen where one brother is a foot shorter? malnutrition maybe

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and House Lannister
Brooooooooooooooooooooootal, how does that even happen where one brother is a foot shorter? malnutrition maybe
They are from a wealthy family and the parents are both very short. So absolutely no clue how this happened except for some obscure tall genes on some of the mothers siblings

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
frame can compensate, i avoided being bullied because i have a naturally wide frame and hypermasculine face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
I assume you have to be quite short for this to happen. I experimented this for myself and everyone moved out of my way actually (I'm 5'10 for reference).

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
They are from a wealthy family and the parents are both very short. So absolutely no clue how this happened except for some obscure tall genes on some of the mothers siblings
there is an obvious explanation to what happened

I wish I was a manlet snu snu is my dream

I assume you have to be quite short for this to happen. I experimented this for myself and everyone moved out of my way actually (I'm 5'10 for reference).
No Im 511 to 6’. I saw this experiment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and risque_dew
i think as i said it has also to do with how intimating you look in general the guy in the video has a small frame and small neck as i said i look hypermasculine but i am 5 7 and i dont have any issues with respect. Height does play a factor ofc but in terms of respect frame and hypermasculinity(like having a thick neck or strong facial structure) can easily compensate. Unfortunately even tho women use "protection" as an excuse to go for tall men , even short men who are clearly able to beat their current low bone density tall bf would be less desirable. Hypergamy.exe has crashed.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and LowTierVitoBss

View attachment 2958438
Kys nigger