how can my friend fix his fucked up face

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
his face is asymmetric af due to some accidents he got in and he broke his nose several times
his bones are pretty good, he just has recessed maxilla like all britcucks and recessed infraorbitals
his eyes are pct but his eyelids make it look like he has nct, don't know how this could be fixed

surprisingly he has a WIFE at 20 and girls usually rate him 6 or 7

any advice for my nigga?

asking for a friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greyrock45, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, floppa and 5 others
Idk bro you look too feminine

his face is asymmetric af due to some accidents he got in and he broke his nose several times
his bones are pretty good, he just has recessed maxilla like all britcucks and recessed infraorbitals
his eyes are pct but his eyelids make it look like he has nct, don't know how this could be fixed

View attachment 2020820
any advice for my nigga?
God damn this is room temperature IQ. “Just asking for a friend” while describing specific things about him. (That friends don’t typically bring up)

IM MIRIN!!!! The nword, in hopes that we believe your black helping your white friend
Btw that 6-7 stuff, they are lying to you.

Let’s start from the top, your a normie

How to fix the aysemtry, you can try fixing the way you sleep but for the nose, surgery is probably the only way (and I never recomend surgery)

The hair is HORRIBLE it’s so bad, fix your hair, I’d suggest spiking it up and getting a
mid tape fade in the back and sides (I recomend this for everyone find a way to style your hair that fits your hair type and face shape)

Your lips are non existent (idk if this is cope) but start using volufine daily. This can create fat around the entire area so try not to get it anywhere but your lips

Shave the facial hair it looks bad

Grow your eyebrows with a solution (either caster oil stack or minioxid) and a derma roller

I’d suggest chewing. Not gym or food, but a jawliner
If you want to go the extra mile dye your hair and eyebrows a darker color

Last follow the stinky incel looksmaxing protocol ; here’s the tutorial

View attachment 2020820
any advice for my nigga?
Also I know how to fix your eyelids, hmu in the dms. You gotta gatekeep the method though

• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
IMG 20221231 114643
Picsart 22 12 31 11 53 18 616

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
God damn this is room temperature IQ. “Just asking for a friend” while describing specific things about him. (That friends don’t typically bring up)

IM MIRIN!!!! The nword, in hopes that we believe your black helping your white friend
Btw that 6-7 stuff, they are lying to you.

Let’s start from the top, your a normie

How to fix the aysemtry, you can try fixing the way you sleep but for the nose, surgery is probably the only way (and I never recomend surgery)

The hair is HORRIBLE it’s so bad, fix your hair, I’d suggest spiking it up and getting a
mid tape fade in the back and sides (I recomend this for everyone find a way to style your hair that fits your hair type and face shape)

Your lips are non existent (idk if this is cope) but start using volufine daily. This can create fat around the entire area so try not to get it anywhere but your lips

Shave the facial hair it looks bad

Grow your eyebrows with a solution (either caster oil stack or minioxid) and a derma roller

I’d suggest chewing. Not gym or food, but a jawliner
If you want to go the extra mile dye your hair and eyebrows a darker color

Last follow the stinky incel looksmaxing protocol ; here’s
cope
why would I be a nigger u retarded curry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231_050555_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231_050555_Discord.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 0
Smart smart, make fake dms of yourself so people actually believe you. You’ve played your hand well brother
ur literally a schizo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231_051104_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231_051104_Discord.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221231_051104_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231_051104_Discord.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221231_051120_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231_051120_Discord.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 0
Also I know how to fix your eyelids, hmu in the dms. You gotta gatekeep the method though
Please LMK as well I need to eyelidmaxx

He can always wear a mask and become a serial killing freak.

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45