How can never go back to a 'normal' life after the truth?

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
Knowing she's done the same date with 2000 normies. Lying to you that she doesn't go home "on the first date" with Chad's cock still on her breath?

Knowing how easy it is for slayers do fuck a new girl every single night, while you devise a 10 step plan to get a hug?

Knowing how available girls are to Chad, while you cope with your 100th 'was this an IOI' thread?

Knowing that Crisick mogs you to the shadow realm, but you still cope with muh 'photoshop'?

Knowing that women don't even view you as a sexual being because you are a manlet?

Knowing you are an international joke for using your street as the designated shitter?

Knowing if you did not hit certain milestones you are destined to be a awkward sperg?

Knowing that you are slowly decaying, and have missed so many opportunities already?

Knowing that bitcoin went to $60,000, while you were buying drugs with it at $3? (torments me everyday)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Zylk, Deleted member 20056 and 6 others
Just go Talibanmaxx, or go to İdlib (Syria) to ascend with 72 virgins.

Images

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Gonthar, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
The moment you start over thinking about all theses things means you're either average or ugly
Looksmax to your best level and stop over thinking, start delusionmaxxing that you're GL and most girls want you and do whatever you want, stop thinking about girls every second of your life
Or it's over for you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Pushin and shovin

The moment you start over thinking about all theses things means you're either average or ugly
Looksmax to your best level and stop over thinking, start delusionmaxxing that you're GL and most girls want you and do whatever you want, stop thinking about girls every second of your life
Or it's over for you
For a healthy young adult male not thinking about women is virtually impossible. That is a masochistic cope. No man deserves to go through life pretending he doesn't care about women. I would rather FUCKING ROPE than having to go through life like that.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
For a healthy young adult male not thinking about women is virtually impossible. That is a masochistic cope. No man deserves to go through life pretending he doesn't care about women. I would rather FUCKING ROPE than having to go through life like that.
Not thinking about woman liking you or anything
Imagine talking to any girl and thinking that this girl like you or anything and start thinking about iOis
It's just mental masturbation
Just go in with the flow with her

I do regret not buying bitcoin when it was cheap, but I thought it was a ponzi scam at first. :ogre:

Shoulda coulda woulda.

Cry if u need. Scream if you will. But then dont forget to stand up, and look better, and look good.

Then go and make new memories.

I can't cope anymore

Knowing she's done the same date with 2000 normies. Lying to you that she doesn't go home "on the first date" with Chad's cock still on her breath?

Knowing how easy it is for slayers do fuck a new girl every single night, while you devise a 10 step plan to get a hug?

Knowing how available girls are to Chad, while you cope with your 100th 'was this an IOI' thread?

Knowing that Crisick mogs you to the shadow realm, but you still cope with muh 'photoshop'?

Knowing that women don't even view you as a sexual being because you are a manlet?

Knowing you are an international joke for using your street as the designated shitter?

Knowing if you did not hit certain milestones you are destined to be a awkward sperg?

Knowing that you are slowly decaying, and have missed so many opportunities already?

Knowing that bitcoin went to $60,000, while you were buying drugs with it at $3? (torments me everyday)
The same way people know that many people are born rich and given everything to them in life at birth or the same way you see birds being able to fly yet you can't. You don't look at a girl who is very attractive and think of how much physically stronger you are compared to her.

Life is about being everything that you can be. It's fine if you can't do something since you don't have the ability to do so, however, it's tragic if you don't be all that you can be.

When most people die, they don't think "man I wish I was born rich, handsome, and smart" but they regret the things they could have done but failed to do so. It's not sad that you tried creating multiple businesses and failed but, it's sad that you didn't try at all knowing you might have been able to create a successful one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back