HOW CAN NORMAL PARENTS GIVE BIRTH TO GOOD LOOKING KIDS?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Surprisingly you would expect models to have good looking parents, right? Well that's actually not the case for majority of the time. If you look at pictures of their parents, they seem rather average and some might even say ugly, so how did this happen?
(I know their parents are old which can hinder good looks but I couldn't find any other pictures)

(Jordan's father)

(I know about genetic recombination however is there more to this or anything else I should know?)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and Nordiccel
Chico looks stupid in this pic tbh

Genetic lottery, like always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Chadeep, 000 and 6 others
For the same reason, the children grow taller then their parents were: It's because their parents took in better nutrition then their grandparents. Looks=Nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PenileFacialSurgery and the_german2003
Luck

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Mayorga
They are old so of course they will look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Looks are partially influenced by environment (prenatal care and nutrition, decent sun exposure, and active lifestyle, good oral posture. etc).

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 3020
Let your wife cheat on you theory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4430, aphoria and 7 others
Genetic recombination

or their mothers are cheating whores?

• +1
Reactions: ShortMulatto, middayshowers and Jamal2222
For the same reason, the children grow taller then their parents were: It's because their parents took in better nutrition then their grandparents. Looks=Nutrition.
Agreed. Good nutrition with high nutrients density, low toxins is so underestimated in this community. I think a wrong nutrition will stunt your potential, and it goes far beyond the difference between fast food/ self cooked food...

Its purely age thing. No one looks good at 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, ShortMulatto, EllenJoy and 1 other person
Genetic lottery, like always

No.

Genetics vs Genetic potential.

Parents clearly didn't reach genetic potential due to whatever environmental reason(s)

Research it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7693
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadlitecel
Genetic recombination.. look at Barrett’s 2 brothers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and buckchadley31
and you made this conclusion how exactly

I've spent the past month or two of quarantine educating myself with factual studies on the internet.

I am one of the few users on here that is here to LooksMax and not gain forum street-cred from a bunch of nerds.

I suggest you research it.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Surprisingly you would expect models to have good looking parents, right? Well that's actually not the case for majority of the time. If you look at pictures of their parents, they seem rather average and some might even say ugly, so how did this happen?
(I know their parents are old which can hinder good looks but I couldn't find any other pictures)
View attachment 454019
View attachment 454021View attachment 454022(Jordan's father)
View attachment 454023
(I know about genetic recombination however is there more to this or anything else I should know?)
I am 191 cm tall, none of my parents or grandparents are above 180 cm, both parent at 176 and 174.
But my great grandfather is said to be 190 cm in his time, he is very genetically close to me and my 2 cousins at 190 and 195 cm as well.
Could be genetics just waiting to be activated.

I've spent the past month or two of quarantine educating myself with factual studies on the internet.

I am one of the few users on here that is here to LooksMax and not gain forum street-cred from a bunch of nerds.

I suggest you research it.
Its just genetic recombination. The new generations have worse lifestyles and diets. Keeping that in mind they should be worse-looking than their parents

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GrayEyedBarrett
Jordan's parents were gigamoggers, there's a pic somewhere on here when they were young

GENETIC RECOMBINATION

It's never JUST any one thing.

I agree that the combination of BOTH genes to form one gene that gives a child the potential for very good looks is very real, however this doesn't discount the environmental factors. Environmental factors are so underrated on this forum and that's because it's 80% filled with kids saying cope, cope, cope all the time.

So other kids who are more open-minded and possess individual thought, are discouraged to think any other way other than YOU ARE BORN CHAD AND THAT'S THAT. I agree that a Chad can have average nurturing and still grow-up to be good fucking looking, but people with semi-good genes with average nurturing are very much more likely going to turn-out only average or perhaps slightly above average.

It's a perfect storm that creates the Brad Pitt's of these worlds.

Last edited:
It's never JUST any one thing.

I agree that the combination of BOTH genes to form one gene which gives a child the potential for very good looks is possible, but this doesn't discount the environmental factors. Environmental factors are so underrated on this forum and that's because it's 80% filled with kids saying cope, cope, cope all the time.

So other kids who are more open-minded and possess individual thought, are discouraged to think any other way other than YOU ARE BORN CHAD AND THAT'S THAT. I agree that a Chad can have average nurturing and still grow-up to be good fucking looking, but some with semi-good genes with average nurturing is very much likely going to turn-out average or perhaps slightly above average.

It's a perfect storm that creates the Brad Pitt's of these worlds.
its %95 genetics but you right. Its %94 genetics now

Environmental factors are also in play

When models have ugly kids
:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Its all genetics

I used to think it was all genetics but the environment pill is too convincing tbh. Every human has the potential for a maxilla like this

Attachments

• CF6077F7-B193-4734-8531-819D5A484A8A.jpeg
    CF6077F7-B193-4734-8531-819D5A484A8A.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 42
probably parents dint reach their genetic potential due to enviroment

I used to think it was all genetics but the environment pill is too convincing tbh. Every human has the potential for a maxilla like this
No bro. I see people with smoking, drinking cola eating lays in the street. They have good face but thin arms and legs.

No bro. I see people with smoking, drinking cola eating lays in the street. They have good face but thin arms amd legs.
Nutrition doesn’t mean shit, it’s all oral posture. Kids in Africa are malnourished af, but they all have good facial features cuz of proper oral posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and imparatorluk
genetic recombination