How can one keep going after coming?

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
so after 5min if you bust you can’t anymore and she becomes less attractive too
Is there a glitch? To fix that shit and destroy her and make the most out of the time
Prolactin release makes that my thought
So imagine you promise yourself to keep going because she is so attractive and deserves it just keep going it’s like saying die or try
Maybe practise while fapping to just keep going
 
If you don’t have a raging erection 5 mins after coming then you’re low t.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Htobrother
If you don’t have a raging erection 5 mins after coming then you’re low t.
5min Is too long bro I talk immediately just never stop like johny sins till she begs you to stop which is my goal
 
so after 5min if you bust you can’t anymore and she becomes less attractive too
Is there a glitch? To fix that shit and destroy her and make the most out of the time
Prolactin release makes that my thought
So imagine you promise yourself to keep going because she is so attractive and deserves it just keep going it’s like saying die or try
Maybe practise while fapping to just keep going
after I broke my 1 month nofap the other day I cummed in like 5 minutes, kept fapping after that and in less than 5 minutes I was hard again
 
youre low T thats why, I usually coom 3 times maybe 4 if I dont get thirsty but usually after the second time I just jerk off to her tits since she usually ends up sore for me to use her again
 

Similar threads

metalmogger12
Replies
5
Views
38
metalmogger12
metalmogger12
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
21
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
boneridden
Replies
12
Views
36
D69mo
D69mo
foidslayerr333
Replies
3
Views
37
_Jason_
_Jason_
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
28
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top