How can one turn from a prettyboy (in his mid-20s) to a maesthetic lad?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I became maestheticpilled.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17791, to be human and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 13021 and 4 others
I wanna fuck your avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
W

What about facially?
Once you begin gymmaxing you'll get to a point where you're gonna try to get a lower fat% which will expose your bones more, after that there's small things like changing hairstyle and such to further suit your measthetic look. Possibly fillers too if bones aren't good enough

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, HerpDerpson, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
Once you begin gymmaxing you'll get to a point where you're gonna try to get a lower fat% which will expose your bones more, after that there's small things like changing hairstyle and such to further suit your measthetic look. Possibly fillers too if bones aren't good enough
But to become maesthetic, you must be very muscular with visible abs?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: she needs to sit on my face and fart

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Oberyn
RTT

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
@8PSLcel @hormonetherapy

You should aim to be orge!!

• JFL
i just stopped taking care of myself ate shit and did shit work all summer and suddenly boom not pretty no more

Roids + HGH

Shorter hair

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the difference between aesthetic bodies and masculine bodies are in slight proportional differences.

it's important for you to have good forearms and calves for example, but it's less important to have a small waist, the features that make or break it are sadly very genetically determined.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Xangsane
the difference between aesthetic bodies and masculine bodies are in slight proportional differences.

it's important for you to have good forearms and calves for example, but it's less important to have a small waist, the features that make or break it are sadly very genetically determined.
So masculine bodies have a wider waist?

I guess you mean prettyboy versus ogre bodies?

I sell courses about how to turn aging High-Inhibition Pretty boys into Maesthethic low-inhibition sex gods PM if you're serious

Isnt mid 20's a bit late to be a pretty boy??

I think the maesthetic period should start at early 20's for men as at that point you gotta start facing the real world and no one other than younger girls(13-17/18) have any respect for prettyboys.

Some masculine dimorphism is needed to do good in life as a man after a certain age

I think the maesthetic period should start at early 20's for men as at that point you gotta start facing the real world and no one other than younger girls(13-17/18) have any respect for prettyboys.

Some masculine dimorphism is needed to do good in life as a man after a certain age
I am almost 25 and I look pretty boy (natural features), but I don't groom or style myself to look a certain way.

I guess you mean prettyboy versus ogre bodies?
masculine bodies are just low tier ogres to be honest.

if you groom yourself and have good hygiene you will never go full blown shrek mode.

• +1
-Muscles
-Stubble
-Tan
-Masculine haircut (short sides, skinfade if it suits you, side part or pompadour on top NOT perm, fringe, curtains)
-Dress mature/masculine (plain black/white tshirts, slim fit jeans, boots NOT streetwear)
-Tattoos (IF you actually want them)
-Walk, talk, and carry yourself like an actual man. Command respect from other males, and dont be a pussy with girls/actually escalate and lead)

Last edited:
  • +1

Completely agree. If you're still trying to be a prettyboy at that age, it's a sign of immaturity (which is more and more frequent with males in our current times). "Maesthetic" is just the byproduct of growing up and becoming a man.

You just start developing into a more mature/dom look, and dressing or grooming yourself like a little boy isn't congruent with your mindset and mentality to the world.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Indo_Chad
Completely agree. If you're still trying to be a prettyboy at that age, it's a sign of immaturity (which is more and more frequent with males in our current times). "Maesthetic" is just the byproduct of growing up and becoming a man.

You just start developing into a more mature/dom look, and dressing or grooming yourself like a little boy isn't congruent with your mindset and mentality to the world.
I naturally still have a prettyboy appearance. I don't groom myself to look a certain way, and I dress plainly.

-Muscles
-Stubble
-Tan
-Masculine haircut (short sides, skinfade if it suits you, side part or pompadour on top NOT perm, fringe, curtains)
-Dress mature/masculine (plain black/white tshirts, slim fit jeans, boots NOT streetwear)
-Tattoos (IF you actually want them)
-Walk, talk, and carry yourself like an actual man. Command respect from other males, and dont be a pussy with girls/actually escalate and lead)
I already have a naturally tan skin colour. I usually wear curtains as they're low maintenance (I can slick my hair back if I want to)

I already have a naturally tan skin colour. I usually wear curtains as they're low maintenance (I can slick my hair back if I want to)

It's low maintenance, but people will percieve you as less masculine, and more juvenile with that hairstyle.

Just the reality of impressions, and the snap judgements that humans inherently make. A more classic, and masculine hairstyle will command more respect than a perm fringe or curtains. A part of maturing as a man is discarding previous habits that you had when you were younger, and as you get older, you understand how important it is to be taken seriously/respected.

• +1
It's low maintenance, but people will percieve you as less masculine, and more juvenile with that hairstyle.

Just the reality of impressions, and the snap judgements that humans inherently make. A more classic, and masculine hairstyle will command more respect than a perm fringe or curtains. A part of maturing as a man is discarding previous habits that you had when you were younger, and as you get older, you understand how important it is to be taken seriously/respected.
I usually wear curtains when I'm not in a professional setting. If I am, I slick back my hair.