How can people 25+ Yr old people be obsessed with looksmaxxing and slaying

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Looksmaxxing and slaying is really a thing for 16-22 yr olds in my opinion. Like if you are 25+, most women you’re gonna get are more money obsessed or post prime so it doesn’t matter anyway (except for anomalies like Amnesia). In that case women literally only care about status and money unless they are 18-21 in which case you have to be an anomaly looks wise to even have them interested in you. I can’t imagine being 25+ focusing on my looks rather than status and career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Some people didn't have it in their youth... others want to maintain them

Either way, we're living in a time period where it's easy to slow aging and sometimes reverse it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, delta7, the next o'pry and 6 others
Looksmaxxing and slaying is really a thing for 16-22 yr olds in my opinion. Like if you are 25+, most women you’re gonna get are more money obsessed or post prime so it doesn’t matter anyway (except for anomalies like Amnesia). In that case women literally only care about status and money unless they are 18-21 in which case you have to be an anomaly looks wise to even have them interested in you. I can’t imagine being 25+ focusing on my looks rather than status and career
but if u are like 25 and still looks 19 ( in a good way ) why not looksmax to keep youth look and younger women interested for longer?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, delta7, thereallegend and 1 other person
to cope son. we need to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, delta7 and House Lannister
lol you're one of those who says 25+ girls are roasties but then would actually drop his jaw when seeing a gl one. mogging never really stops you must do anything to not descend hard. i just live an healthy lifestyle anyway i would never do any of this surgery shit but jfl at becoming a full on wagecuck who doesn't take care of himself. also i got approached by 16 yo girls last month so i clearly still got it i don't see why i should become a 12 hours shifts coper

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, delta7, the next o'pry and 3 others
slaying between 16-22 is retarded if you aren't financially responsible lol , imagine you get a bitch pregnant nigga ??? that would be tiring to have a baby at such young age

Last edited:
we are men , so we can still slay until 70 yrs old but premarital sex is haram anyway

DIRTY KAFFIR DOG OF HELL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goldensoul, delta7, House Lannister and 2 others
lol you're one of those who says 25+ girls are roasties but then would actually drop his jaw when seeing a gl one. mogging never really stops you must do anything to not descend hard. i just live an healthy lifestyle anyway i would never do any of this surgery shit but jfl at becoming a full on wagecuck who doesn't take care of himself. also i got approached by 16 yo girls last month so i clearly still got it i don't see why i should become a 12 hours shifts coper
BASED ETHNIC

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
well if youre talking about surgeries its pretty unlikely youre gonna be able to afford to get extensive work done before the age of like 22 at least unless your parents paid for it. Tbh even 22 is giga optimistic for most people if weer talking about the extensive surgeries like bimax

i don't associate with your people
nigga.....

I'm moroccan and literally white mog u lol

WHY CANT ITALIANS ACCEPT THAT THEY LOOK ETHNIC LOL , because your are losing your white card when you meet WHITE NORDICS OR WHAT.?

nigga.....

I'm moroccan and literally white mog u lol

WHY CANT ITALIANS ACCEPT THAT THEY LOOK ETHNIC LOL , because your are losing your white card when you meet WHITE NORDICS OR WHAT.?
south italians looks ethnic i agree but i have the northern gene and i'm 2 shades lighter than you despite being tanned
open them ethnic eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
south italians looks ethnic i agree but i have the northern gene and i'm 2 shades lighter than you despite being tanned
open them ethnic eyes
Give address then 😂😂🤲🏻🍆

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, KING REIDYZ and the BULL
Women up their 40s are mostly focused on looks now. Money with average looks doesn't have nearly the pull it did years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, delta7 and thereallegend
open them ethnic eyes
I HAVE PALE SKIN WITH BLUE EYES AND DARK BLONDE HAIR

KEEP CRYING FOR ME ETHNIC

YOU LOOK NORTH AFRICAN

END OF THE DELUSION, NIGGER:forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
we are men , so we can still slay until 70 yrs old but premarital sex is haram anyway

DIRTY KAFFIR DOG OF HELL
Thank you for redirecting me to the right path brother 😯

• Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
|KING♔REIDYZ|

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ and BoneDensity
how old are u OP?

• Ugh..
Women up their 40s are mostly focused on looks now. Money with average looks doesn't have nearly the pull it did years ago.
Older celebrity women like Kate Beckinsale and Olivia Wilde are now dating much younger prettyboys and I can only see this becoming more accepted and prevalent in the future. As women gain more power in the dating market, the old trends will reverse and it will be older women dating younger, prettier men.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88