How can people cope with religion?

S

segmt

Iron
Religion is some ridiculous shit, idk since I was a kid I could never bring myself to believe the shit the chaplain or whatever was saying. It sounded like one of those bedtime stories jfl

but how can people even believe in the shit I always considered bs? is it bc they're low iq? I cant stop laughing (even at my dad) for believing in religion and telling me shit about it. (JFL I remember he said the weekends were given by God)
I went to some christian/catholic hs and we always had to sit in the morning (where I was sleepy as shit) and listen to the guy in the front yap about some mystifying story and then sum it up with some common sense proverb that everyone fucking knows. "time is money" or wtv bluepilled shit they always say.

worst part is I could not take him seriously bc I thought he looked funny. i would say he has incel looks but religion might have saved him bc he copes in some stories.

Do they hallucinate or conjure up mystical images or some shit in their sleep to believe in it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emo, Chadeep, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
People need a cope lol, this just happens to be the most convenient one

• +1
Reactions: segmt
I don't really care if nothing happens after I die tbh, religion is a weird cope

It's the ultimate bluepill. Organised religion is so stupid, especially when u have so many conflicting religions

• +1
Reactions: emo and segmt
Religion is some ridiculous shit, idk since I was a kid I could never bring myself to believe the shit the chaplain or whatever was saying. It sounded like one of those bedtime stories jfl

but how can people even believe in the shit I always considered bs? is it bc they're low iq? I cant stop laughing (even at my dad) for believing in religion and telling me shit about it. (JFL I remember he said the weekends were given by God)
I went to some christian/catholic hs and we always had to sit in the morning (where I was sleepy as shit) and listen to the guy in the front yap about some mystifying story and then sum it up with some common sense proverb that everyone fucking knows. "time is money" or wtv bluepilled shit they always say.

worst part is I could not take him seriously bc I thought he looked funny. i would say he has incel looks but religion might have saved him bc he copes in some stories.

Do they hallucinate or conjure up mystical images or some shit in their sleep to believe in it?
I don't hate religious people or mind them but I don't understand being religious and an incel. "Thank God for my shitty incel life"

• +1
Reactions: segmt
brains that are not receptive to religion are unlikely to procreate therefore religion becomes selected for. mutations and trauma causing autism, mental illness, or deformity might interrupt this process.