How can people even bet on basketball games?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Seriously it’s so fucking dogshit, like the odds are trash, there are practically no “safe” bets, with football is way easier to make relatively safe bets with decent odds, with basket is either 0 or 100 chance, am I the only one who feels this way?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, the next o'pry, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Seriously it’s so fucking dogshit, like the odds are trash, there are practically no “safe” bets, with football is way easier to make relatively safe bets with decent odds, with basket is either 0 or 100 chance, am I the only one who feels this way?
All basketball is staged all proof at jaketheasshole jfl videos

• +1
Reactions: murdah
maybe so, maybe so

i feel the opposite, the favouritewins more often in basketball and there is no draw ofc

football is sucg a shit sport

• +1
just bet in football its easier

• +1
low iq

• +1
Try betting on UFC mma

I used to sit with a dude at class who lost 6k in the Izzy vs Sean strickland match back in September :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, cashmerefraud and miles tioki
Why the fuck would you even bet?

There are no safe bets.

just always bet under for trash ass fraud ass niggas like trae young and steph curry free money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, efidescontinuado and miles tioki
-13 hc Minnesota safe tonight

i feel the opposite, the favouritewins more often in basketball and there is no draw ofc

football is sucg a shit sport
Dude in basket the score can be overturned in a matter of minutes as long as there’s not an huge difference, betting on winning margin is practically impossible, also they literally can stop the game whenever they feel like it ruining momentum, and basically every time a team makes a foul it’s guaranteed points for the other team :lul:, basket is such a volatile dogshit sport.

low iq nigger im writing this post while playing sportsbet

Anybody wanna fund my betting career?

I know a guy who makes double money easy.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Goth
You betting on aussi open?

You betting on aussi open?
No, honestly I don’t know much about tennis, I just have this pic of fognini as my avi cuz of the mogger aura ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
No, honestly I don’t know much about tennis, I just have this pic of fognini as my avi cuz of the mogger aura ngl.
Safin was the biggest mogger, or feliciano lopez