How can people get fat?

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
Like I can go a full day without eating anything and im fine

Today Ive only had one plate of pasta and one sandwich and I still have a fun ton of energy

Its 11pm for me too

How can niggas get fat?

@cytoplasm @slavicpsycho @Debetro @cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: naturepreacher, PeakIncels, uksucks and 9 others
Shit genes (fat niggas)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dystopian, moreplatesmoreweigh, sportsmogger and 1 other person
They are die untermensch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and cromagnon
I don't know either. If I eat 10 eggs in the early morning I could stay till the next day without hunger.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and sportsmogger
was fat as a little kid and then developed some fear of exersize in front of people which resulted in laziness

im a normal human now but was fat like a year ago jfl

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't know either. If I eat 10 eggs in the early morning I could stay till the next day without hunger.
I rarely feel hungry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
was fat as a little kid and then developed some fear of exersize in front of people which resulted in laziness

im a normal human now but was fat like a year ago jfl
Its not a blessing for me

Like I get full so easily and cant gain any weight, im a skinny ass nigga

I need to bulk

• Woah
Reactions: dipenhydramine

Today Ive only had one plate of pasta and one sandwich and I still have a fun ton of energy

Its 11pm for me too

How can niggas get fat?

Lazy undisciplined mfs

• JFL
I overeat when i eat foods that arent as nutritional

• +1
Its not a blessing for me

Like I get full so easily and cant gain any weight, im a skinny ass nigga

I need to bulk
lucky guy

Im the opposite

i gain weight so fucking fast its crazy

• Woah
I get being chubby but how the fuck can you let yourself to blow up to obese level

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, sportsmogger, moreplatesmoreweigh and 1 other person
I’m not fat but I’m a beast at eating. I used to eat 1 kg of chicken breast and 400g raw weight rice on top of miscellaneous like eggs and cheese and desserts and sometimes went to bed hungry:lul: also got crazy gains from it at only 200 mast 100 test for 10 weeks:lul:

• Woah
mental problems

• +1
Just happens. I once gained 20kg of pure fat in 10 months without seemingly eating much and going to uni, now imagine neets with insane appetite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980 and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, sportsmogger, 0proteindiet and 1 other person
I’m not fat but I’m a beast at eating. I used to eat 1 kg of chicken breast and 400g raw weight rice on top of miscellaneous like eggs and cheese and desserts and sometimes went to bed hungry:lul: also got crazy gains from it at only 200 mast 100 test for 10 weeks:lul:
are there any roids that make u eat more

I'd easily be 120kg+ if I ate as much as I wanted to although that'd mostly be from junk food.
Food is a good cope.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and dipenhydramine
How much bmr varies between people of the same body compostion is so insignificant that it barely makes a difference. Only thing that could vary genetically is appetite maybe

I overeat when i eat foods that arent as nutritional
Lack of nutritional foods is an oxymoron. Food is nourishing. If it isn’t nourishment, it’s poison.

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher and cooldude1231
1 word: carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, sportsmogger and cooldude1231
Lack of nutritional foods is an oxymoron. Food is nourishing. If it isn’t nourishment, it’s poison.
If u wanna play word games yeah sure

are there any roids that make u eat more
Idfk nigga:feelsuhh: ppl on roid forums mostly experience hunger from dhb, boldenone and Masteron. But I was still a beast before, no amount of stims surprise my appetite. Probably just growth as I have a 18 inch biacromial

• +1
I'd easily be 120kg+ if I ate as much as I wanted to although that'd mostly be from junk food.
Food is a good cope.
im 82kg 5"6 jfl

• +1
If u wanna play word games yeah sure
It’s not word games. Being specific is very important when one makes claims on human health science.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
wow I agree with this man for once
You’re low IQ if you’ve ever disagreed with me on anything I’ve ever stated about human nutrition.

• JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher and 0proteindiet
Idfk nigga:feelsuhh: ppl on roid forums mostly experience hunger from dhb, boldenone and Masteron. But I was still a beast before, no amount of stims surprise my appetite. Probably just growth as I have a 18 inch biacromial
I wanna try masteron

I heard u get face gains on it

I rarely feel hungry tbh
I guess your body gets used to the food that your brain predicts is available. Not a good thing in the long run. You are really underweight bud.

• +1
You will NEVER see a fat raw carnivore human

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher
Raw carnivores do not know what being fat is. Only carbohydrate consumers do.

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada
I guess your body gets used to the food that your brain predicts is available. Not a good thing in the long run. You are really underweight bud.
I dont look extremely underweight tho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I wanna try masteron

I heard u get face gains on it
Yes my chin did grow, tremendously to say the least. It went from not sticking out to rn abt 0.75 inches forward growth. But I did do it at very early stage puberty (yes retarded Ik:feelshah: ) . Chin also got wider and ramus got taller, zygotes also grew but they fuck me up cuz I’m bloated so, big zygos are the worst thing:feelswhy:

• Love it
Increased hunger hormones, more fat cells genetically ect are some genetic predispositions that make it hard for people to be lean, but in general it’s lack of exercise and a shit diet. Simple as that.

With all these pharmaceuticals available nowadays, there’s no excuse to be fat.

• +1
Yes my chin did grow, tremendously to say the least. It went from not sticking out to rn abt 0.75 inches forward growth. But I did do it at very early stage puberty (yes retarded Ik:feelshah: ) . Chin also got wider and ramus got taller, zygotes also grew but they fuck me up cuz I’m bloated so, big zygos are the worst thing:feelswhy:
Wow when did u run masteron?

Wow when did u run masteron?
3 weeks before I turned 15 I began. I had to stop it early as I was having consistent high bp readings:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Was averaging out at like 146 systolic:lul:. But I stopped and now bp is back to normal:feelshah:.

• JFL
3 weeks before I turned 15 I began. I had to stop it early as I was having consistent high bp readings:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Was averaging out at like 146 systolic:lul:. But I stopped and now bp is back to normal:feelshah:.
Not worth it for face gains at 18-19

• So Sad
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh

Its 11pm for me too

How can niggas get fat?

Im sorry...

• Woah