How can people get fat?

Not worth it for face gains at 18-19
I got some steel balls as my loads are somehow bigger than before. Last thing I pinned was 70 mast p and 30 test e 26 days ago, no pct at all :lul:. Idk but I’ve heard Masteron has serm properties :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I got some steel balls as my loads are somehow bigger than before. Last thing I pinned was 70 mast p and 30 test e 26 days ago, no pct at all :lul:. Idk but I’ve heard Masteron has serm properties :unsure:
is there a point of taking it for face gains after 18

is there a point of taking it for face gains after 18
You might still get face gains. It’s a light roid with low chance of shutting you down compared to others. So just try some like 400 mast and 300 test for 10 weeks and see if you can get some face gains:unsure:. Pct nolvadex

• +1
You might still get face gains. It’s a light roid with low chance of shutting you down compared to others. So just try some like 400 mast and 300 test for 10 weeks and see if you can get some face gains:unsure:. Pct nolvadex
Ill do that bet

So u pin every week?

Ill do that bet

So u pin every week?
I was pinning 100 Masteron with 40 ish test every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday for the first 6 ish weeks. Then I started being lazy so I was just pinning fuck all whenever so I don’t really know the dosage but I assume it was the same:forcedsmile:

• JFL