How can people have a relationship with an authority figure

L

lifted

Iron
I really haven't heard anyone else talk about this. Either teachers or even your parents. I don't understand how people can have an emotional connection with them.

The so called "cool teachers" want to show you how they can also be like a friend to you, or how professors can be cool too, but they anyway can be able to get you expelled...

I had this PD teacher who acted like he was his student's friend. He could genuinely be a charismatic person but still he had that "power" to punish and kick you out of school. I always cringed when I saw him approaching his students like he was a friend and everyone accepting his behavior.

I was with a group of my classmates and he was talking with one of them when suddenly one of them say the f word !!, then he got scolded by him. I cringed so badly. I know is his job but still why he approached his students like that in the first place. Imagine a classmate doing this to you. Doesn't make sense right. And worse, these retards were the same saying "muh professor is really cool", "he is the only professor I like".

On parents. They make you a very happy children but at the same time they can physically or mentally hurt you. How can you feel a connection with someone like that?. Seriously, I will never understand. Even if they genuinely loved me, I couldn't be able to feel love for them or treat them like a friend. I could only treat them with "respect". And this is my case.

Sometimes you could embarrass them by something you do or the way you behave, but either you have to be a subhuman that has no boundaries or they are brainwashed and close-minded. Simply tragic.

They can punish you pretty badly and then act like a sweet parent, even when they believe they do it for the good reasons. I'm not able to feel love for someone like that.
How can you? A true friend would never hurt you. Aren't we supposed to see our father like a role model ? instead of just obeying him because he muh dad tho..

I believe that people get brainwashed by TV or by the parents themselves to think that this behavior it's normal and that's how parents demonstrate love to their children.

What I am pretty sure is that we don't come to this hell of a place just for someone to tell us what to do, or even worse, FORCE US to do/think something at all. Doesn't matter if it's your teacher, parents, alien, you should do whatever you want. That's how thing are supposed to be.

All that sense of authority are on their heads. That's something they believe. If you want to control someone then enslave him, don't come with this bs concept of authority that doesn't exist, it's all in their heads. People are so sheep.

I only liked my English and politics teacher cuz they understood me and helped me with different things

That’s too long to read. I’m not reading it, buddy. Next time paraphrase and shorten things up a bit. Next!

• +1
Reactions: xayru
People with daddy / mommy issues want to be in a relationship with someone who’s authoritarian and dominates them in bed and in daily life

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore