How can people still deny that humans and apes are relatives

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Like there is no way its just a coincidence that apes are so human-like, ofc we are relatives its 100% obvious

I believe in God etc but niggas who deny evolution = crazies in 2021

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, ChristianChad, Beetlejuice and 3 others
evolution isn’t real

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, Stare and 1 other person
How can people think human and ethnic are the same thing too tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, fjor2096, Frank Jack and 13 others
Animals look similar = evolution must be real :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Frank Jack, Entschuldigung and 4 others
we could be similar and evolution be false?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Uglybrazilian
I already knew evolution was true since the first time i looked in the mirror.

Over for my devolved monkey looking ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, TheEndHasNoEnd and Uglybrazilian
242d8ccc82f7449ea4a72e38daeb6ee7

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Bitch, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Animals look similar = evolution must be real :soy:
Literally true
You are crazy if you really think that apes resemblance to humans is mere coincidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, germanlooks and Baldingman1998
Read my signature. Religioncels are the lowest iq. Unironically lower iq than redditors and bluepilled people

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15129 and germanlooks
Well ofcourse its true, have you looked at Albanians???

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787, Stare and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
we could be similar and evolution be false?
Technicaly yes but what is the chance of humans and apes resemblance be a product of mere coincidence?? Very low I would say

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Monkey see monkey do

Tf do you mean a coincidence
If humans and apes are not close animals (on the evolution tree) then how can the resemblance between the 2 be explained

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Technicaly yes but what is the chance of humans and apes resemblance be a product of mere coincidence?? Very low I would say
what do you actually mean by coincidence, how can u measure the "chance"?
if there is a god who made it for another process, he did it cause he wanted to

How do retards cope I don't know tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel, germanlooks, Lolcel and 3 others
what do you actually mean by coincidence, how can u measure the "chance"?
if there is a god who made it for another process, he did it cause he wanted to
Coincidence = a product of a random, blind process

I do believe in God tbh but from an empirical point of view its not possible to prove that God is even real so its more likely that we are indeed apes relatives

In other words we need an explanation to why humans and apes are so alike, evolution seems to be the most reasonable one

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998

I do believe in God tbh but from an empirical point of view its not possible to prove that God is even real so its more likely that we are indeed apes relatives

In other words we need an explanation to why humans and apes are so alike, evolution seems to be the most reasonable one
well, the process of natural selection makes sense, but it did not necessarily happened

• +1

I don't agree with this, the contingency argument is impossible to debunk unless if one insists on Infinite Regress desperately, which just leads to logical absurdities.
So, if the first Homo Sapiens was a divine and special creation with unique attributes without denying the existence of other hominids, would you accept it as a valid theory?

• +1

It's not the most reasonable one, it's a proven one

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I don't agree with this, the contingency argument is impossible to debunk unless if one insists on Infinite Regress desperately, which just leads to logical absurdities.

So, if the first Homo Sapiens was a divine and special creation with unique attributes without denying the existence of other hominids, would you accept it as a valid theory?

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 13021
Take the monkeypill

• +1

Note that I used the world "empirical", I do have knowledge about the metaphysical arguments on God's existence but to think that this God is capable of intervention and rational planning we would need empirical proofs, not only metaphysical speculations

About the first homo sapiens, yes I do think the homo sapiens have something different from other animals but its very clear imo that we have genetic traces in common with other living creatures

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Who denied if there is DNA evidence? We don't deny any of this, neither similarities, neither other hominids, neither animal evolution and whatever. I told you many times about this, bring the first Homo Sapiens and prove he is not Adam (alayhi a salam), as simple as that. Go ahead search for him, otherwise the theory is still completely valid on a scientific paradigm.

Screenshot 20210906 002 edit

Screenshot 20210906 003 edit

i believe in evolution, but this is weird tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Note that I used the world "empirical", I do have knowledge about the metaphysical arguments on God's existence but to think that this God is capable of intervention and rational planning we would need empirical proofs, not only metaphysical speculations
Great subject, i will make a research about this Insha Allah, you have woked my curiosity about arguments on this regard.
About the first homo sapiens, yes I do think the homo sapiens have something different from other animals but its very clear imo that we have genetic traces in common with other living creatures
Of course, it's pretty evident that the Human Being is much more special than any other animal, and posseses very unique characteristics.

Islamically speaking i don't have any motive to deny any genetic traces, just divine intervention on the creation of the first human as simple as that. There is even an argument muslim students of knowledge made which is that if we were to analyze the body of Jesus (alayhi a salam), even tho he hasn't a father he would still have some sort of genetic evidence of him having somehow a father or a closest male on ancestry, later i'll research the video.

• +1
Lol yeah something is probably not right on this informations
nah its legit
maybe it explains autistic hunter eyes like barrett, nigga is legit a cat

• JFL
  • +1
monke are gods way of parodying us

• Woah
Like there is no way its just a coincidence that apes are so human-like, ofc we are relatives its 100% obvious

I believe in God etc but niggas who deny evolution = crazies in 2021
ED7r1tZ

Great subject, i will make a research about this Insha Allah, you have woked my curiosity about arguments on this regard.

Of course, it's pretty evident that the Human Being is much more special than any other animal, and posseses very unique characteristics.

Islamically speaking i don't have any motive to deny any genetic traces, just divine intervention on the creation of the first human as simple as that. There is even an argument muslim students of knowledge made which is that if we were to analyze the body of Jesus (alayhi a salam), even tho he hasn't a father he would still have some sort of genetic evidence of him having somehow a father or a closest male on ancestry, later i'll research the video.
Yes thats my view too, its pretty evident that we have things in common with other animals but its also evident that we are special at the same time

I dont know how and why would God do this, maybe we'll only know after death

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Yes thats my view too, its pretty evident that we have things in common with other animals but its also evident that we are special at the same time

I dont know how and why would God do this, maybe we'll only know after death
When arguing about this, one should be aware about the position of the one arguing. I would ask him to explain the process from non consciousness to consciousness, abiogenesis, and other matters which his theory should explain easily without miraculous sort of claims (which would usually be the position he would deny), questions like how did monkeys reach South America before humans, or how such and such animal species developed this or that which is counter productive, or did such and such, etc etc etc

When arguing about this, one should be aware about the position of the one arguing. I would ask him to explain the process from non consciousness to consciousness, abiogenesis, and other matters which his theory should explain easily without miraculous sort of claims (which would usually be the position he would deny), questions like how did monkeys reach South America before humans, or how such and such animal species developed this or that which is counter productive, or did such and such, etc etc etc
Yes but keep in mind that the biggest strength of the evolution theory is its predictive power and algorithimic precision. We may never be able to fully explain everything about life because we simply dont have the means to, just like we cant explain God, but that wouldnt be enough to disprove the theory

• +1
>>>Le science

Evolution is one of these theories that will be debunked anytime in the future
It has many inconsistencies

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Uglybrazilian
Yes but keep in mind that the biggest strength of the evolution theory is its predictive power and algorithimic precision. We may never be able to fully explain everything about life because we simply dont have the means to, just like we cant explain God, but that wouldnt be enough to disprove the theory
I'm personally not for the movement of somehow trying to disprove it, i would easily accept many of it's premises, rather, i would argue for it to be a lot more open on the theories of human origin and other events like the ones mentioned above (which will probably remain without an answer anyways), like many psycological evolutionists take big leaps a lot of times to explain whatever it may be about why humans developed such and such trait. I do think it's methods are solid, it still possesses some holes like many main theories on the scientific field but it has definetly valid points also.

• +1
I'm personally not for the movement of somehow trying to disprove it, i would easily accept many of it's premises, rather, i would argue for it to be a lot more open on the theories of human origin and other events like the ones mentioned above (which will probably remain without an answer anyways), like many psycological evolutionists take big leaps a lot of times to explain whatever it may be about why humans developed such and such trait. I do think it's methods are solid, it still possesses some holes like many main theories on the scientific field but it has definetly valid points also.
Yes there is many things that evolution wont ever be able to empirically proof, for example the evolution of the eye - the eyes hardly fossilize - and others. Such things will remain unanswered, so there will still be space for speculations.

• +1