how can people want to be with someone?

LowInhibNoSMV

LowInhibNoSMV

PUAHate
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
2,483
Reputation
4,158
noone will ever love you
people dont have the capacity to love
filthy people
they are castrating the male population
and there is nothing we can do

women have been lobotmized by education and external hormones

everyone needs to kill themselves so we can
i dont remember but im sooo hungry and i want to sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, RandomAutist and vux
It's mostly involuntarily if you are always logical you never want to be around others
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and RandomAutist
noone will ever love you
Iraq Sad Cat GIF by Bashar
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
im nd and i want to kill myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Sex doesn’t need emotions
 
Just have sex
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
I don’t I’m just doing some weird shit of trying to get baddies to get more baddies out of boredom sometimes I don’t even meet them js lead them on to use as a prop so my dream girl will be impressed that I pull
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
I don’t I’m just doing some weird shit of trying to get baddies to get more baddies out of boredom sometimes I don’t even meet them js lead them on to use as a prop so my dream girl will be impressed that I pull
does your dream girl want a man who has put his penis inside dozen of other girls?
 

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
25
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
try2beme
Replies
14
Views
67
try2beme
try2beme
underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
115
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
lebanesedude
Replies
61
Views
202
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
valentine
Replies
30
Views
153
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gnoyim
Back
Top