How can redditors be this retarded? This is how blackpill denying reddit foids look like. Ft. landwhales, trannies and subhumans

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This retarded ethnic foid (nigress or Pajeeta based on avatar) posted this question

Anyone concerned about the rising incels/misogynists due to dating apps, etc​

renderTimingPixel.png
The response to this are so retarded I want to go ER on some of these soycucks

Some utter retard comments
I'd actually challenge that claim - sure it might be harder if your success criteria is "find casual sex" (and even then it's not as difficult as whiny guys make it out to be tbh), but if you aim to find a relationship I think it's actually harder for women.

Another landwhale joins

Exactly. Men are the gatekeepers to relationships and women are the gatekeepers to sex.

This is how this landwhale looks

Screenshot 2022 06 19 at 182305

Another whore who btw is so retarded she actually pays for male prostitutes, comments

Meh. I’ve given up with dating apps and instead look at male prostitutes. I’d rather select and pay for a short boyfriend experience the way I want, with no permission to them to satisfy themselves in any way. They have to earn their money. Dating app guys don’t even level up, it’s all about what they want instead about what they are willing to do to earn your respect.

This is how this repulsive male prostitute paying bitch looks, who loves paying to get fucked by men who probably also take it in the ass

Screenshot 2022 06 19 at 181358

Then we have an actually tranny comment this

I mean it's in the men themselves maybe if they weren't such garbage people other people would want to be around them. I think the Internet just allows them to find like minded men who also blame everyone and everything except their own behaviour and it becomes a feedback loop. These guys do 0 introspection.

This is the tranny talking

Screenshot 2022 06 19 at 181900

Then we have another ugly specimen puking on this thread
They call it being blackpilled. Apparently all women only go for the top 5% of men. If you are not a male model millionaire you are doomed to be foreveralone.

Never mind that there are plenty of short, fat and balding men who are happily married.

The women who commented this also has these posts in her history

Screenshot 2022 06 19 at 182819

Obviously, men who take it in the ass are more likely to be cucks in future which this whore is probably looking for

Screenshot 2022 06 19 at 182859

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel, Richard_Hungwell, fauxfox and 7 others
All would reject me. :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, fjor2096, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
minimum looks to LTR these in 2022:

Meet-The-Models-Francisco-03.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I like how they all say "we don't need men, we only want men who are valuable". It's like, you deem those without value as worthless and subhuman, their incel friends online tell them "women don't like men who don't have big dick, tall, etc. They see you as subhuman".

It's like... How do you expect a man to not be resentful when you are calling him literal trash? Are these people okay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
I like how they all say "we don't need men, we only want men who are valuable". It's like, you deem those without value as worthless and subhuman, their incel friends online tell them "women don't like men who don't have big dick, tall, etc. They see you as subhuman".

It's like... How do you expect a man to not be resentful when you are calling him literal trash? Are these people okay?
Same shit with feminists and their "men earn more money than women and opress them" when comparing women to top 1% of men, instead of average men, with shitty physical job, shit salary, and shit loveless life.

• +1
Reactions: Mureau, Richard_Hungwell, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Cage

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
What's wrong with her paying for male prostitutes?

If you can't get what you want outside of prostitution (whether you are male or female), then I don't see why not tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332