How can saint hamudi say its over when hes literally obese

draco221

draco221

Iron
Life begins at 12% body fat. Even jordan was ugly when he was just bloated. Saint hamudi doesnt now what he really looks like because hes so fat

Life begins at 12% body fat. Even jordan was ugly when he was just bloated. Saint hamudi doesnt now what he really looks like because hes so fat
he's retarded and a cope machine but also 5'6 or some shit

you also have to understand you need to have experienced some type of love to have the discipline of leanmaxing, you can't just leanmax out of nothingness

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
he's retarded and a cope machine but also 5'6 or some shit

you also have to understand you need to have experienced some type of love to have the discipline of leanmaxing, you can't just leanmax out of nothingness
i dont agree i think if your fat the only love you get is from your mother and prostitutes. and there have been hella fat people that lost weight/bf

i dont agree i think if your fat the only love you get is from your mother and prostitutes. and there have been hella fat people that lost weight/bf
>i dont agree
>doesnt even understand what i typed

learn english before replying nigger

>i dont agree
>doesnt even understand what i typed

learn english before replying nigger
you genuinly have no iq. your saying you need to expierience love to lose weight. i wanted to be nice because i could tell your dumb asf but now your acting cheeky

just show proof don't dodge it. show proof that barrett is scientifically attractive. i looked it up and couldn't find anything.
great eyes. great jaw, low bf, great zygos, good height = good looking

show the "scientific" proof you said
there were studys done that showed what kind of ratios, fatial features etc. were seing as the most atttractive. Jordans facial features fall under those fatures that are desired

there were studys done that showed what kind of ratios, fatial features etc. were seing as the most atttractive. Jordans facial features fall under those fatures that are desired
yes show that fucking study

your actually retarded. There is one study that shows the best gonial angle for example, another one showing the best eyebrows to have etc. Jordan has most of those scientificly proven attractive facial features