How can someone be black pilled, but still believe that there is a god?

God is speaking to you now!!! Can you feel it in your heart?

God will always speak love to you! God will never speak hate!

Any voice that makes you feel bad is from the Devil!

sSHHH there-it-is-there-it-is-there-it-is-there-it-is.... the Holy Spirit!! Can you feel Him speaking to you?

Can you hear, the still small voice, speaking to your heart right now? "You. Are. Beautiful! I LOVE YOU!"

FFIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christian coper, 1+1+1 is 3 not 1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
https://incels.is/threads/racepill-...id-brutally-rejects-ex-muslim-ethnics.174168/
https://incels.is/threads/i-fucking-hate-the-ex-muslim-community.54235/

Surah At-Tur [52:35] - Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم
Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?

Proof of islam is islam 100000 iq

There is a God, but it just doesn’t give a fuck about us.
this is god watching you ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
And say: The truth is from your Lord, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a fire, the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting-place.

And say: The truth is from your Lord, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a fire, the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting-place.
Proof?

Zakir Naik is extremely low iq he said evolution is not real and it's just a theory in one of his talks
That's cause it is a theory right now jackass.

Zakir Naik is extremely low iq he said evolution is not real and it's just a theory in one of his talks
Darwin's Letter to his friend, Sir Thomas Thompton, 1861: “ I believe in the theory of evolution, not because I have proof, but because it helps me in classification, Morphology, Embryology, and rudimentary organs..."

B T F O O F T B
T T T T
F F F F

O O O O
O O
T T
F F
B B

LOW-IQ COPERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION: The same way most ppl believe in relegion because it gives meaning to life, helps relieve pain n stress, promises a gud after life package, or be reincarnated to a higher being n so on. Not becox they have proof!

Last edited:
That's cause it is a theory right now jackass.
Screenshot 20200910 120830

I can prove that evolution is real right now. All dogs were selectively bred to serve humans. They were the most submissive wolves and after hundreds(if not thousands) of generations of selective breeding we got dogs

Darwin's Letter to his friend, Sir Thomas Thompton, 1861: “ I believe in the theory of evolution, not because I have proof, but because it helps me in classification, Morphology, Embryology, and rudimentary organs..."
Yes that was in 1861. Now in 2020 we have confirmed that evolution is a fact

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
I think hinduism would work with the blackpill. Depending on your actions in the previous life you could either be gandy or blackopscel

View attachment 657304

I can prove that evolution is real right now. All dogs were selectively bred to serve humans. They were the most submissive wolves and after hundreds(if not thousands) of generations of selective breeding we got dogs
Listen, I know evolution takes place to some degree. Islam does not deny at all. However we didn't come from fucken fish then evolve to fucken crawling creatures and then monkeys

Yes that was in 1861. Now in 2020 we have confirmed that evolution is a fact
SEA OF COPE, YOU CAN'T SEE TRUTH FROM FALSEHOOD, LET ME DEMONSTRATE: [ISPOILER]COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
SEA OF COPE, YOU CAN'T SEE TRUTH FROM FALSEHOOD, LET ME DEMONSTRATE: [ISPOILER]COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE[/ISPOILER]
AD253510 16DA 4602 BF10 81D1D4F0DE75

We've got given a bad hand genetically yes. As a result of it normies have been excluding us from society subconsciously and due to the rise of degeneracy and hypergamy across the world we have been growing in numbers, and the levels of people just giving up completely have grown significantly. We have been sent on a path different from normies. Getting "redpilled" is this concept but honestly it doesn't do it justice since that term is so watered down. I want to improve my looks just out of my own vanity and ego so I can at least feel more content with myself and not get constantly judged by the world. I think all of us have had that desire to get back into the normie world, but for those of us who have made it, they can never truly go back into it. Our society is rapidly changing, looks are the pretty much the new standard for success and most normies don't even know it. We can't destroy human behavior, but we can be aware of it and use it to our advantage. Since getting black pilled I have become more and more active in learning, studying philosophy and trying to improve myself. Most neurotypical people don't do that shit they just sit back and live life without a care in the world, they literally just go with the flow and have never had that desire (or in this case the necessity) to take the /sig/pill. I believe most of us on here don't plan on staying here forever. We realize that looks are the thing that gets our foot into the door socially. I could not have come to this conclusion without being born with subpar looks. I believe that it was our destinies to have been born in this period of time at our lower social statuses so that we could embark down this path of reaching our max potentials as humans. Maybe there is no god, but are we really just going to submit to nihilism and give up? Take the /sig/pill and work to better yourself. Call it cope all you want, but everyone should at least attempt this.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Stfu bitch if god was real you wouldn’t be somali

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6380
Yes,you actually mean its semite fairytale means nothing more than bullshit

Islam clearly refuses evolution with anecdote of creating human
God ares, mars, herkules and the valkyries are based on asteroids flying into the earth.

Ragnarok is based on electrochemical discharge between planets creating some sort of giant Kugelblitz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and inceletto
Christianity is a coping mechanism that allows people to stay sane in tough times, for example it enables remaining stoic even when you've acknowledged that your physical appearance will lead to a life of loneliness, suffering and burden. After all, God has sent you to Earth and living is your purpose, existence is your lottery win and you should treat it with appreciation. I'm not religious, but I'm glad Christianity exists. It probably kept many people from roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel niye rageliyosun götveren bunlar bildiğin facts yani

inananların kafasını sikim

• WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Acception of nihilism worldwide will just lead to mass suicides. God might not exist but if it makes people feel better I don’t see why we argue about it. Blackpill is brutal as it is.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Acception of nihilism worldwide will just lead to mass suicides. God might not exist but if it makes people feel better I don’t see why we argue about it. Blackpill is brutal as it is.
If i was good looking,i'd never be questioning god and found nihilism atm probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Stfu bitch if god was real you wouldn’t be somali
Actually the biggest blessing God gave me was making me muslim, and alhmadulillah most if not 99% of somalis are muslim, not one of my relatives is a non-muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
0 evidence that god exist

• +1
Idk brother,my sect is actually wahabism

We take quran as literal and interpreting the book literally

My looks on religious still have this perspective,i can't interpret it like its all metaphores

I recommend you to search wahabism for understanding what i'm telling
What are you saying, wahabism is not an actual sect. It is salafism. Why are you calling yourself the sect that (used) to takfir everyone else

• Hmm...
What are you saying, wahabism is not an actual sect. It is salafism. Why are you calling yourself the sect that (used) to takfir everyone else
Cuz my parents believe so,i'm not a muslim

Cuz my parents believe so,i'm not a muslim
Your parents call themselves wahabbis? I have never seen someone call themselves that, salafi/=/wahabbi.
I am saying that’s a retarded sect regardless.

• +1
Your parents call themselves wahabbis? I have never seen someone call themselves that, salafi/=/wahabbi.
I am saying that’s a retarded sect regardless.
You should respect other muslims,you're falling for fag propagandas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
You should respect other muslims,you're falling for fag propagandas
I do, however regardless of western propaganda, Wahabbism is a “subsect” that takfirs every other sect that is not their own. All western propagandas just say muh wahabbi terrorist and salafi terrorist, while there’s a major difference in the two.
My point was it was odd to your family to identify themselves as wahhabi rather than, since you said someone who strictly follows it as literal an dfollows properly as, salafi. Idk

• So Sad
everyone has always known that people are born with physical differences. that there are strong and weak men. the beautiful and the ugly, the sick and the healthy etc

the difference nowadays is that we have internet (in my opinion is the great Babylon)

and our lookism go to the details of what exactly makes a face/body more aesthetic. and yet we often make mistakes and
we also see many exceptions in real life. showing that in a way lookism is not the absolute rule in the minds of many people.

about religion, i find the story of jesus christ impressive. this hole thing, Jews, catholic church , europe etc. very impressive. the saints, the martyrs.
All very impressive.

one thing that I'm also curious about, how can the people of the past be so stupid, and their language be so elaborate. Today's way of speaking which seems to be illiterate.

• +1
@balding17yomanletcel niye rageliyosun götveren bunlar bildiğin facts yani

inananların kafasını sikim
kafanı kesmeye geliyorum muptezel bekle

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and inceletto
@inceletto based

• Love it