How can they make u pay child support

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
If you get a girl pregnant in theory how would the government know that u have to pay child support out of any other guys. They can’t force u to take a dna test right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
cuck government

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
dna test obviously

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I think there's 2 situations:

Most common:
1)You are still in a decent relationship after the child is born and you have signed official documentation in which you have basically declared multiple times that you are the lawful father. Probably when you register the child at your (local) government, etc.

Ofcourse once the relationship goes bad, you have all this official documentation working against you now and you're probably fucked as a guy.

2)You break off while shes pregnant, or it was a ONS and you were never in a LTR. Theres no official documents, nothing. Idk how it goes in these situations to prove that you are the father tbh.

I find it hard to believe just like you that a woman can just claim you are the father and demand you take a DNA test. Seems fucked and unreasonable.

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
I think there's 2 situations:

Most common:
1)You are still in a decent relationship after the child is born and you have signed official documentation in which you have basically declared multiple times that you are the lawful father. Probably when you register the child at your (local) government, etc.

Ofcourse once the relationship goes bad, you have all this official documentation working against you now and you're probably fucked as a guy.

2)You break off while shes pregnant, or it was a ONS and you were never in a LTR. Theres no official documents, nothing. Idk how it goes in these situations to prove that you are the father tbh.

I find it hard to believe just like you that a woman can just claim you are the father and demand you take a DNA test. Seems fucked and unreasonable.
I swear In Germany it’s deadass not allowed for fathers to get a dna test of the baby state of EU

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
there's no way you're 18 yos and don't know how to use Google/dont know how birth works lmfao. In short, women can only put a man on child support if you sign off on a birth certificate. Otherwise, they'd have to legally prove with a DNA test that you are the father. If you did not sign the certificate, the woman is solely responsible for the child.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and House Lannister
there's no way you're 18 yos and don't know how to use Google/dont know how birth works lmfao. In short, women can only put a man on child support if you sign off on a birth certificate. Otherwise, they'd have to legally prove with a DNA test that you are the father. If you did not sign the certificate, the woman is solely responsible for the child.
Google doesn’t give a clear answer like usual. I think it varies depending on region but lol at guys in the US willfully signing the birth certificate and having to pay child support

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 12234
In the US it varies by state whether you can force a DNA test later to get out of child support. Some states say they don't care if its not your biological kid and its best for Chad's baby that you pay the support and not him.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and House Lannister
I am pretty sure you need to take dna test assuming she can show evidence that you got hwr pregnant

I'll personally force you to take a dna test. jfl if u think im letting my tax dollars go to another single mom who fucked Chad.