• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker and Jeww
Wont be able to jump or run properly.

Sad part is that this will be common in the next 50 years

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The safety limit for LL according to doctors (if you trust them) is 5 inches, 3 for femurs and 2 tibias, but there's some variation from patient to patient and you have leeway cause those are "extra safe" estimates. He did 2 inches more which I guess isn't that crazy. I'm surprised by how proportionate he looks, his wingspan must be huge compared to his original height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker and Giorgio
He ascended hard

The safety limit for LL according to doctors (if you trust them) is 5 inches, 3 for femurs and 2 tibias, but there's some variation from patient to patient and you have leeway cause those are "extra safe" estimates. He did 2 inches more which I guess isn't that crazy. I'm surprised by how proportionate he looks, his wingspan must be huge compared to his original height
There have been a few people that did 7-8 inches and not a single one of their surgeries fail, coincidence? The doctors dont want you to ascend

There have been a few people that did 7-8 inches and not a single one of their surgeries fail, coincidence? The doctors dont want you to ascend
don't get me wrong, the risk of complications is definitely higher and wouldn't be advisable for 90% of people doing LL. It's not just about the bone lengthening but also the soft tissues, biomechanics, femur/tibia ratio etc. Also a lot of these cheap LL clinics engage in manipulative advertising, they only show the success stories and not the countless botchings they cause.

The safety limit for LL according to doctors (if you trust them) is 5 inches, 3 for femurs and 2 tibias, but there's some variation from patient to patient and you have leeway cause those are "extra safe" estimates. He did 2 inches more which I guess isn't that crazy. I'm surprised by how proportionate he looks, his wingspan must be huge compared to his original height.

Is his wingspan huge for his original height in this pic?

don't get me wrong, the risk of complications is definitely higher and wouldn't be advisable for 90% of people doing LL. It's not just about the bone lengthening but also the soft tissues, biomechanics, femur/tibia ratio etc. Also a lot of these cheap LL clinics engage in manipulative advertising, they only show the success stories and not the countless botchings they've cause.
would megadosing on d3&k2 magnesium and zinc make the recovery better?

dunno you'd have to ask at the LL forum, there's a lot of threads discussing recovery strategies, stacks etc.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i was thinking about how taking compounds like bpc-157 and shit that promotes heavy duty healing would effect the healing process for LL, thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
not huge I guess but definitely longer than average/his original height. His arms do look slightly short with his new height but still within the normal range
Do short people tend to have hands that look disproportionate long?