How can we deal with the massive narcy copers?

No one currently does I don’t think
Rn can’t think of anyone off the top of my head
I think leo, the guy who raves on about his nasolabial folds had his face as his avi at one point

You might not recognise some of these cuz they’re old members:
arceus
Alexguerra
Streege at one point iirc had his face as his avi (maybe wrong)
Zuvay
Astrosky. If I think longer I can find more

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Erik-Jón
Rn can’t think of anyone off the top of my head
I think leo, the guy who raves on about his nasolabial folds had his face as his avi at one point

You might not recognise some of these cuz they’re old members:
arceus
Alexguerra
Streege at one point iirc had his face as his avi (maybe wrong)
Zuvay
Astrosky. If I think longer I can find more
All narcy basterds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and BigBundaSlapper
add @chadtindermoney
dude isn't bad looking but no way he's on the level he thinks he is, it's easy to slay on tinder as long as you have a shirtless pic and aren't a framecel
never said i was chadlite psl. Simply I have chadlite results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You don’t understand he’s frauding to you he’s just a htn
Ironic af
Add

@ForeverRecession
@fucclife
@Pendejo
@8PSLcel
FRAUDING POLICE!!!
6B955FE3 224B 4C55 BEE7 91DE6176EAD7

DO YOU HAVE A LIOCENCE FOR THAT SQUINT?

Ah, you're mistaken officer, my eyes are naturally this go...
383F6AB7 5837 4F6D 9FAF EAD6BED84D1D

HE GOTS A FACEAPP INNIT

*BANG

*BANG

*BANG

Ye, he was htn, no way his perfect ratios and hooded PCT eyes are chad tier.
568DB855 E281 4BFA B8BB 8DF56942E619

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 5892
T

:ogre:Ironic coming from a htn
jfl, you don't even know how to use the word irony.

I'll show you actual irony, an east baltic thinking he's faelid who thinks he can accurately rate faces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
jfl, you don't even know how to use the word irony.

I'll show you actual irony, an east baltic thinking he's faelid who thinks he can accurately rate faces.
I’m not faelid im east baltic:feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
What matters is if girls look at you more than once. I had a girl look at me more than once at the gym today. Felt awesome. I knew she was into me because i am good looking with a quality physique to top it off.
happy for u

You sent a frauded picture while I sent a severaly looksminned me, keep coping
Nope again. @8PSLcel
@Niko69 can confirm that out of the 3 pics I sent, one was completely unfrauded mirror selfie with no squinting :Comfy:

also just to destroy your faggot copes in one reply... @Xangsane can confirm that the other reddit swedish stacy (swedishmeatball) is real and her post history on old account was very long :feelsmega::feelsmega:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Nope again. @8PSLcel
@Niko69 can confirm that out of the 3 pics I sent, one was completely unfrauded mirror selfie with no squinting :Comfy:

also just to destroy your faggot copes in one reply... @Xangsane can confirm that the other reddit swedish stacy (swedishmeatball) is real and her post history on old account was very long :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Why don’t you ever just sent me the one thing I want send a mirror video rn no talking nothing

• JFL
Why don’t you ever just sent me the one thing I want send a mirror video rn no talking nothing
all u do is cope. :feelsmega: every single time in pm's you change the goalposts. i think 5 times now I've shown u in pms what you ask for but then you change up and ask for something else or come up with an excuse. just shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
all u do is cope. :feelsmega: every single time in pm's you change the goalposts. i think 5 times now I've shown u in pms what you ask for but then you change up and ask for something else or come up with an excuse. just shut the fuck up

Dnr

Prove it I’ve asked 10 times

View attachment 1847431View attachment 1847432

@Erik-Jón just cant get over the fact niko's swedish stacylite said she'd swipe left on him and meanwhile she would hope that I find her cute and swipe right on her:whatfeels::whatfeels:
your face does photshopped tbh. It's xangsane tier nice:chad:

Nope again. @8PSLcel

Recession dm me pic of you doing this pose
AE46BDF4 4439 4A2B 931B BB6878E21D38

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
your face does photshopped tbh. It's xangsane tier nice:chad:

Recession dm me pic of you doing this pose
View attachment 1847439
2872673 7BE44B88 55DE 4CA6 AED4 5F4BCAFF784D

even here i remember when fags were like muh filtered muh filtered :soy::soy::soy::soy:
but why didn't this so called filter apply to the fuckhead beside me? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17791
Too many retards who think they are the shit even tho they are mtn/htn at best.
Both on here and on social media there are so many low iq narcys that need to be put in their place tbh. Need top models to visit them at home and tell them that they should stop being such narcys because they get heavily mogged by them.
Well nobody mogs me. Send a top model to my house and after I open the door they'll see my face and ummediately push right past me to find my toilet. Then they'll repeatedly dunk their head in it while shoving crayons and oil pastels in their butt as penance for being so inferior to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis and poopoohead
All Snapchat pictures are filtered you retard
@8PSLcel retard alert again. Why didn't filter turn the white dude into a 12 psl gandy clone? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
@8PSLcel retard alert again. Why didn't filter turn the white dude into a 12 psl gandy clone? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Dnr

Prove with my criteria

Mirror
Video
No talking
Showcasing front and side profile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14160
Dnr

Prove with my criteria

Mirror
Video
No talking
Showcasing front and side profile
Boom @8PSLcel there we go again.
I logically disprove his retard comment and he promptly changes the goal posts. God this delusional fat fuck pisses me off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
Boom @8PSLcel there we go again.
I logically disprove his retard comment and he promptly changes the goal posts. God this delusional fat fuck pisses me off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dnr

Do what I said

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Bro. you're the second crush I have ever had. First one was with a childhood friend. BRUH, WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEN?:feelswhy:

I never told him about it though, so this was my first confession.:feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and poopoohead
If there's one universal thing I agree on with PSL users it's that real life chads are incredibly rare.

Those generic looking 20% bodyfat wannabe 'hot' tiktokers wont be "put in their place" because true chads are nowhere to be seen.
They are 1 : 50 000 or less?
And most that exist have already been scouted while doing groceries or shopping clothes at a mall by pro agents, and have their model IG's because of their genetic uniqueness and rarity.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a true model looking low body fat perfect boned guy in public, and I live in OC which is very looksmaxed and competitive. Maybe in 2021?

The ratio of 'stacies' to 'chads' just seems so disproportionate. You can see stunner women maybe a few times a week or more, but men almost never. Chads are way more elusive!
See this is what i mean
@wannalooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Too many retards who think they are the shit even tho they are mtn/htn at best.
Both on here and on social media there are so many low iq narcys that need to be put in their place tbh. Need top models to visit them at home and tell them that they should stop being such narcys because they get heavily mogged by them.
STOP GETTING PUSSY

STOP ENJOYING YOUR LIFE

DUDE BRO YOU’RE LITERALLY GETTING MOGGED, HEY, DON’T YOU CARE? I SAID YOU’RE GETTING MOGGED!

REEEEEEEEE!

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
Bro. you're the second crush I have ever had. First one was with a childhood friend. BRUH, WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEN?:feelswhy:

I never told him about it though, so this was my first confession.:feelsgiga:
:whatfeels: Jokes? :feelsgiga:

• Woah