How can we fake NT when we are abused dogs?

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
After years and years of loneliness, ugliness, being broke/poor, suffering, more loneliness, more heartbreak, more suffering, more being broke, our brains are completely fucking fried and destroyed. Even temporary little hits of dopamine do nothing for us really.

How the fuck can we fraud being NT given these circumstances? I am open to any suggestions honestly because as I said to someone on here earlier, the NTpill is totally brutal in 2022. Oofy Doofy can only happen if you are NT. Slaying in clubs can only happen if you are giga NT. Day game/cold approaches will only ever work if you are NT. You can't have a social circle if you are not NT. Do you see where I'm going with this?

O V E R

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15827, Salieri and 1 other person
After years and years of loneliness, ugliness, being broke/poor, suffering, more loneliness, more heartbreak, more suffering, more being broke, our brains are completely fucking fried and destroyed. Even temporary little hits of dopamine do nothing for us really.

How the fuck can we fraud being NT given these circumstances? I am open to any suggestions honestly because as I said to someone on here earlier, the NTpill is totally brutal in 2022. Oofy Doofy can only happen if you are NT. Slaying in clubs can only happen if you are giga NT. Day game/cold approaches will only ever work if you are NT. You can't have a social circle if you are not NT. Do you see where I'm going with this?

O V E R
only way which I have tried is whenever I am meeting someone new is I always ask a question mostly in the case of girls.I have done this numerous times at bus stops the key is keeping a poker face and I always ask something trivial.They often answer and if they want to talk to you can be judged how she speaks the first sentence.If she giggles or answers with a slight smile then go further, if she takes her phone out mid-conversation it's over leave it.Do it often you can get lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
only way which I have tried is whenever I am meeting someone new is I always ask a question mostly in the case of girls.I have done this numerous times at bus stops the key is keeping a poker face and I always ask something trivial.They often answer and if they want to talk to you can be judged how she speaks the first sentence.If she giggles or answers with a slight smile then go further, if she takes her phone out mid-conversation it's over leave it.Do it often you can get lucky.
I will try this thanks bhai

Faking NT is extremely easy because being NT is just being low IQ retarded.

I just don't care to do it cuz normie life has nothing of value to me.
And no, you can't get women with being NT. It's irrelevant.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 19036
Watch John Anthony Lifestyles and AMS on becoming stoic sigma males

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

O V E R

Are you bookieboy?

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
Take stimulants or inject T depending on the specific root of ur autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 19036
Take stimulants or inject T depending on the specific root of ur autism
Won’t stimulants just make a socially anxious degenerate even more nervous and cracked out?

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri