how can we replicate rf microneedling?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Screen Shot 2021 08 02 at 33253 pm

radiofreqency microneedling (rf) is used to heat the deeper layers of the skin to increase the efficacy of microneedling

buying a legit rf microneedler costs in the ballpark of 1000$+ so its not practical

>>>how could we stimulate heat in the deeper layers of the skin and use a cheaper microneedler like the derminator 2 in conjunction?

hot water + blowdryer and then microneedle? anyone have any ideas?

cheers.

>>>how could we stimulate heat in the deeper layers of the skin and use a cheaper microneedler like the derminator 2 in conjunction?

You could use a full metal dermaroller - keep it in a flame until it gets hot, then use it.
ZGTS192-Derma-Roller-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Needles-For-Facial-Skin-Care-Microneedle-Derma-Rollering-Therapy-MTS.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14543, JosephGoebbels and 2 others
You could use a full metal dermaroller - keep it in a flame until it gets hot, then use it.
ZGTS192-Derma-Roller-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Needles-For-Facial-Skin-Care-Microneedle-Derma-Rollering-Therapy-MTS.jpg
looksmaxers are heating up their dermaroller needles for 0.2% gain while chad fucks our oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, volcelfatcel, coolguy1 and 2 others
View attachment 1251484

radiofreqency microneedling (rf) is used to heat the deeper layers of the skin to increase the efficacy of microneedling

buying a legit rf microneedler costs in the ballpark of 1000$+ so its not practical

cheers.
One way to increase the efficacy of microneedling is to use combination treatments.

You could do this by applying tretinoin right after needling so it can penetrate deeper into the epidermis. You can also purchase DIY chemical peels and alternate it with needling.

Alternate with the Derminator and chemical peels every 2 weeks.

In this study they combined subcision, with microneedling, with chemical peel with Tretinoin and it gave the best results I have seen from any study.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7076
One way to increase the efficacy of microneedling is to use combination treatments.

You could do this by applying tretinoin right after needling so it can penetrate deeper into the epidermis. You can also purchase DIY chemical peels and alternate it with needling.

Alternate with the Derminator and chemical peels every 2 weeks.

In this study they combined subcision, with microneedling, with chemical peel with Tretinoin and it gave the best results I have seen from any study.
i dont have any scars really

is it still worth buying the derminator 2 or should I just save money and use tretinoin standalone

i dont have any scars really

is it still worth buying the derminator 2 or should I just save money and use tretinoin standalone
No scars I wouldn't even bother with needling tbh. Just buy 0.05% Tret and slowly integrate it into your current skin routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076

Users who are viewing this thread

Back