How can women prefer anything other than a 7ft gigaogre?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I just dont understand.

If a girl is walking with her twink cutecel boyfriend and sees a monolith of masculinity in the form is a 7' muscular ogre with a giant frame and skull, there is no way she find find any respect or attraction to her boyfriend. Theres just no way. The ogre is superior in every way and mogs him to death.

I dont understand how twinks can get a gf when they got mogged everywhere they go. Their girls must despise them. It just doesnt make sense to me.

This is why i dont even want a girlfriend. Because i would just feel giga inferior to other men, and she would just fantasize about them and eventually cheat on me :feelsbadman: which is why in doing everything i can to ogremaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vladoxy, MaxillaMaxing, sergeant blackpill and 11 others
Women like cute men for the same reason they like all other cute things.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, subhuman incel, Deleted member 3946 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: vladoxy, MogMax, amorfati and 2 others
Not every woman likes ogremaxxed 7 footers man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, subhuman incel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
gigachad fuckboys win the battle cute prettyboys win the war:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, subhuman incel and ElySioNs
Also how often do you see a 7footer ogre. I don't remember even If I have seen more than 10-20 times in my life and I play basketball

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ryan
Speculation -
Social status and connections. This is "le tribal times" theory, but I think women subconsciously understand that a well-connected guy with a few friends has a lot more power than 1 big guy. That's why status is a large part of the attraction formula. Looks (genetic fitness), Money (resources to provide for offspring), Status (social connections i.e. less chance of getting ganged up on).

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, MaxillaMaxing, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Speculation -
Social status and connections. This is "le tribal times" theory, but I think women subconsciously understand that a well-connected guy with a few friends has a lot more power than 1 big guy. That's why status is a large part of the attraction formula. Looks (genetic fitness), Money (resources to provide for offspring), Status (social connections i.e. less chance of getting ganged up on).
Yeah.

But there is no way she is more physically attracted to a twink than an ogre. She just uses the twink for security, and then gets raiked by the ogre on the side probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and subhuman incel
I just dont understand.

If a girl is walking with her twink cutecel boyfriend and sees a monolith of masculinity in the form is a 7' muscular ogre with a giant frame and skull, there is no way she find find any respect or attraction to her boyfriend. Theres just no way. The ogre is superior in every way and mogs him to death.

I dont understand how twinks can get a gf when they got mogged everywhere they go. Their girls must despise them. It just doesnt make sense to me.

This is why i dont even want a girlfriend. Because i would just feel giga inferior to other men, and she would just fantasize about them and eventually cheat on me :feelsbadman: which is why in doing everything i can to ogremaxx.
Attraction stems from evolutionary psychology. Traits that are attractive are so because they indicate good genetic quality; what is genetic quality? Things that make it easier for the human species to triumph in nature; women prefer the men who display certain specific characteristics because evolution equipped their brain with the neural patterns that lead them to pass on those traits.

Now let's have a look at two specimens.
Ogre: 6'5, Wide and powerful frame, High Bodyfat, Unattractive Face.
Prettyboy: 6'0, Slender and lean frame, Low Bodyfat, Attractive Face.

What do those specimens signify? Ogre's size and strength makes him good at lifting heavy things and fighting smaller male specimens. However, do you think early humans really needed all that? No. You can't fight a bear no matter how strong you are. You can't get your family food by beating up other human males, not on the long run. Prettyboy's physique allows him to hunt, run, swim and chase prey. His face signifies good breathing, strong healthy teeth, a lack of imbalance in his genetic makeup.

You can see why women prefer the latter. It's not about who beats up who. It's about what the two men's appearance signifies from an evolutionary standpoint, and in evolution, it is not the STRONG who succeed, it is the ADAPTABLE. Humankind's strength does not lie in brute force because we simply have not evolved that way.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 15305, Xangsane and 3 others
They don't like ogres they'd rather pick manlet prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
I just dont understand.

@LooksOverAll 5ft 9 pill this guy :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Skrocle
ogres should be wiped out, useless creatures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
you are making it look like the muscular 7ft ogre guy is something you see everyday when you go out

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
you are making it look like the muscular 7ft ogre guy is something you see everyday when you go out
Hyperbaly.

But prettyboys get mogged everywhere they go

Twinks always will cope

A ogre who looks cute facially will mog everything in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Masc cope
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580 and Frank Jack
OP top 10 most insecure niggas ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 3946
I just dont understand.

niga in the population of 8 billion there are like 2000 people who are 7 ft tall or above jfl what the fck are u smoking..its litterly extreamly rare to even see a 7 ft guy in ur life let alone be a 7ft guy jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Also how often do you see a 7footer ogre. I don't remember even If I have seen more than 10-20 times in my life and I play basketball
there are litterly like 85 people in the whole US who are 7 ft tall or above and u have see 20 Of them jfllllllll:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 16384
there are litterly like 85 people in the whole US who are 7 ft tall or above and u have see 20 Of them jfllllllll:feelskek:
Like I told you. I play basketball and yes probably not 20 more like 10 or something max

• JFL
In basketball it's not so rare to see 7ft people man. The centers are 7ft on average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and TeenAscender
B2A52BEF F43E 40B3 A7B0 7CE05A6F29EC

Ideal @Albeacho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16384, Ryan and 1 other person
In basketball it's not so rare to see 7ft people man. The centers are 7ft on average
jfl niga in the whole US 7 ft tall or above are just 85 persons and ur saying its average in centers:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
its litterly 1 in 4 million people
and in 99.99 percent cases people who are 7 ft tall are cuz of acromegly and u those guy dont have this disease

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl niga in the whole US 7 ft tall or above are just 85 persons and ur saying its average in centers:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
its litterly 1 in 4 million people
and in 99.99 percent cases people who are 7 ft tall are cuz of acromegly and u who those guy dont have this disease
Because that height is exceptionally rare, most of them if not over 7ft4 which is basically giant, are basketball players. Only because of the height they can become easily rich

• +1
u cant become a dimorphic man as a subhuman

just ldar or become a cuck idk

female gaze vs male gaze

some genetic traits = for mogging other men, others for directly attracting females

size and muscle and masculinity is actually for mogging other men to suicide and ruining their confidence levels. prettyboy traits are for directly attracting women. for example chico literally directly attracts women with everything he has meanwhile a fucking ogre like ronnie coleman just mogs every dude around him in terms of masculinity and size. that’s all it is.

also even if you are insecure must never ever let women know you are. constantly fraudmaxx being confident in yourself even with gigachad right next to you. even if in your head you know her nature and that it’s over, must continue fighting the battle. must never admit defeat visually.
Is it enough to fraudmaxx though? Also dating apps nowdays are completely fucked if you ain't chadlite/chad you ain't getting decent matches and or getting flakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
@faggotchadlite

I barely get any matches even frauding so I’ve resorted to just saying fuck dating apps honestly. The matches I get are below average looking even though I mog the average dude in real life to suicide.
You look good dude. wtf. if you don't get matches then it's over for guys on dating apps

• +1
I barely get any matches even frauding so I’ve resorted to just saying fuck dating apps honestly. The matches I get are below average looking even though I mog the average dude in real life to suicide.
I only get landwhales and a couple of beckies who ghost me

• JFL
I appreciate you bro but unfortunately I’m like normie facially saved by the rest of me. My jaw is the biggest issue unfortunately but it seems like you literally need to be genetic PERFECTION in this era just to get a girlfriend online bro.
It's so unfair. Bitches only have to wear some slutty clothes and put on some make up and they can get hundred of matches in an hour.

I appreciate you bro but unfortunately I’m like normie facially saved by the rest of me. My jaw is the biggest issue unfortunately but it seems like you literally need to be genetic PERFECTION in this era just to get a girlfriend online bro.
I saw a tinder experiment with a fat 63 years old woman. And she had guess how many matches?.... over 100 matches within an hour. and most of those matches were young guys 18-25. I don't know what to say

they dont want to get fucked by cute men

But they do. But more importantly, they want to do sexual things to the cute boy. They'd let the cute boy lay back and get teased and pleased and so forth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and wollet2
But they do. But more importantly, they want to do sexual things to the cute boy. They'd let the cute boy lay back and get teased and pleased and so forth.
your title killed me

Seeing Shrek in public is very rare

I just dont understand.

@badg96

Attachments

• 2666577_IMG_20211020_150259.jpg
    2666577_IMG_20211020_150259.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2666576_IMG_20211022_105523.jpg
    2666576_IMG_20211022_105523.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Bitchwhipper2 and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back