How can you be broke as a single man in the UK

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Honestly baffles me, unless you live in central London you have no excuse.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I’m poor fag tell me how get moniz since so easy

Get a job
Been trying for over 6 months and my most recent interview they just ghosted me, didn’t even say no we don’t want u nigga or any of that

• JFL
Been trying for over 6 months and my most recent interview they just ghosted me, didn’t even say no we don’t want u nigga or any of that
What type of jobs are you applying for? Do you have past experience and qualifications?

What type of jobs are you applying for? Do you have past experience and qualifications?
Well I’m young so how tf am I meant to have any sort of “real” experience, I apply to pretty much whatever tf, as for qualifications I’m finishing A levels this year then I’m done with school and never going back to that shit ever again

Well I’m young so how tf am I meant to have any sort of “real” experience, I apply to pretty much whatever tf, as for qualifications I’m finishing A levels this year then I’m done with school and never going back to that shit ever again
Almost everyone I knew at 16-17 had a job with no experience in retail or a restaurant etc. I have no explanation so idk tbh

Almost everyone I knew at 16-17 had a job with no experience in retail or a restaurant etc. I have no explanation so idk tbh
I mean idk wtf I’m doing wrong I’m autistic yeah but like an interview isn’t that hard just act nt and stuff, cv is similarly structured like other normies in my class who have jobs n shit so idk fucking demoralising af

• +1