Chang is struggling with women jfl

Maybe it is over for ethnics lol idek i have white skin and blue eyes so idgaf

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Monolids fucked him. Asians need good eye area and height then they need to kpopmax hairmax not masculine max. He’s a ricecel.

• WTF
women shit on east asian because of their monolids unfortunately so yes they get taxxed
It’s men that do that, women don’t really do that (SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets). Now with East Asian entertainment industry dominating, monolids aren’t seen as a failo.

• +1
Griffith mogs
femalegazemaxxed to the limit

Griffith1

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and murdah
This is why asians needs to only stay at their own ethnicity circle. Richmaxxed MTN chink and still not getting a single cute white foid while on the other hand, 3rd world asian foids would be thirsting over him
Exactly, he'd mog his countrymen and be swimming in pussy, especially because east-asian foids are total golddiggers, he handicaps himself by being white foids only.

are you khhv?
you have a shit memory my black friend, i already answered this question about 1-1.5 weeks ago, yes.
oh btw saw multiple foids that heightmogged me and a 5'7 manlet with cute foid again today

• So Sad
you have a shit memory my black friend, i already answered this question about 1-1.5 weeks ago, yes.
oh btw saw multiple foids that heightmogged me and a 5'7 manlet with cute foid again today
“black friend” im only 30% black.

His looksmatch is getting railed by chad

D6246FD2 0867 4A65 B4D1 0611D650BC48
650A31CE 00F7 47DF A99C 219F1A8B91B6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Mewton
This video is old as Fuck. Very Racepilling tbh.
Its all about fitting into a niche. If he was more of a kpop maxxed pretty boy rice, he'd have atleast sone mentally ill ltb mtb deathnic girls into him

hes not Chang type of dude that slays. Just a htn
Your missing the point, if that asian can't slay , then what makes you think the rest of the asians that gym cel can slay.

It appears that asian men are a lot more accepted outside of America. America is a lot more race pilled

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Fuck off bro. Racepill so bad legit male models are perceived as MTN jfl. Asian dudes literally need to be anime characters to have a fraction of a white dude’s SMV brutal

The biggest problem for asians is their eyes. Its too big of a difference due to the epithantiic fold falio.

Only some European countries like France germany, nordic countries, eastern europe would a good looking asian guy get any real results. And even their we are talking top 10%.

Hate it when people underrate/overrate. Also why I rarely go to rating section, shit fills me with rage.
I’m not underrating. :hnghn: He has subpar facial harmony, you can’t be chad simply just because of height and bones. Those are part of the necessary ingredients, but the real deciding factor is facial harmony. These are dictated by someone’s facial features and how well they blend together.

Your missing the point, if that asian can't slay , then what makes you think the rest of the asians that gym cel can slay.

It appears that asian men are a lot more accepted outside of America. America is a lot more race pilled
the problem with that Asian is that he is trying to be white so badly, but rice in his veins wont let it happen. Noone better at being white than white guys. So he would rather need to go east asian path of looksmaxxing this will yield some result but still

the problem with that Asian is that he is trying to be white so badly, but rice in his veins wont let it happen. Noone better at being white than white guys. So he would rather need to go east asian path of looksmaxxing this will yield some result but still
His look mogs most rice cels to oblivion and he is bitching about his lack of results. Thats the black pill. France and Germany he woudl do noticeably better, but still get mogged by a GL ethnic.

The only place where a GL asian might do as good if not better then a white guy is like turkey and the Middle East . Their considered pretty exotic their.

Eastern Europe especially can do well but not as much as a GL ethnic.

His look mogs most rice cels to oblivion and he is bitching about his lack of results. Thats the black pill. France and Germany he woudl do noticeably better, but still get mogged by a GL ethnic.

The only place where a GL asian might do as good if not better then a white guy is like turkey and the Middle East . Their considered pretty exotic their.

Eastern Europe especially can do well but not as much as a GL ethnic.
literally kpop phenotype is best in terms of smv for ricecels currently. u coping. Rice dude tryna be white but u cant get white just wanting he even said himself

femalegazemaxxed to the limit

View attachment 3002087
He is the ultimate prettyboy + narcissist personality disorder and god complex. I am the mulatto version of him except my long hair is slightly curlier than his and I have a perfectly jacked body

I am still writing essays about the racepill though 🤣 not because I can’t slay but because I don’t comprehend how some mtn white dudes are even competing with me wtf. God if you exist forbid these inferior white males to compete with Tyrone and Chadrone.

Chad and Chadlite should be my only competition in a perfectly balanced world.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
He is the ultimate prettyboy + narcissist personality disorder and god complex. I am the mulatto version of him except my long hair is slightly curlier than his and I have a perfectly jacked body

I am still writing essays about the racepill though 🤣 not because I can’t slay but because I don’t comprehend how some mtn white dudes are even competing with me wtf. God if you exist forbid these inferior white males to compete with Tyrone and Chadrone.

Chad and Chadlite should be my only competition in a perfectly balanced world.
Griffith mogs even alain delon who is unmoggable in female appeal
mtn tall white dudes get pussy quite easily imo, mulatto doesn't automatically mean you're better, it depends how you look.

• +1
Griffith mogs even alain delon who is unmoggable in female appeal
mtn tall white dudes get pussy quite easily imo, mulatto doesn't automatically mean you're better, it depends how you look.
That’s my point, I am not handsome because I am mulatto, but because I am 6’3 with god tier social status academically and financially wise with a great skintone and perfectly balanced facial traits ( not to narrow nor too large, great skull and jaw with almond eyes ). My hair is curly which allow me to have long flawless hair even though I tie my hair most of the time.

I don’t want to see a 5’6 white dude with a decent jawline and an average body fat percentage have the same dating options as me jfl

I don’t care if Alain Delon takes my bitch I am not a sore loser.

Also my best friend and my cousin are both Chadlite/Chad. Never hated on them as a matter of fact hanging out with them optimized my dating prospects.

That’s my point, I am not handsome because I am mulatto, but because I am 6’3 with god tier social status academically and financially wise with a great skintone and perfectly balanced facial traits ( not to narrow nor too large, great skull and jaw with almond eyes ). My hair is curly which allow me to have long flawless hair even though I tie my hair most of the time.

I don’t want to see a 5’6 white dude with a decent jawline and an average body fat percentage have the same dating options as me jfl

I don’t care if Alain Delon takes my bitch I am not a sore loser.

Also my best friend and my cousin are both Chadlite/Chad. Never hated on them as a matter of fact hanging out with them optimized my dating prospects.
Alain delon will take anyones bitch, that's why he's alain delon. I've seen mulattos like you too common these days, always tall, decent looking and decent success with foids too. But a 5'9 HTN probably outslays you tbh. it is what it is, white men are the most sought after race, to say otherwise is cope.

• +1
Alain delon will take anyones bitch, that's why he's alain delon. I've seen mulattos like you too common these days, always tall, decent looking and decent success with foids too. But a 5'9 HTN probably outslays you tbh. it is what it is, white men are the most sought after race, to say otherwise is cope.
Agree, that’s why I’m on looksmax.org even though I am sexually active jfl

But this implies looksmax is a cope regarding white supremacy, and race > height ~ face

And even as a guy who slays, being aware of this shit destroys your perspective of love and commitment.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Fuck off bro. Racepill so bad legit male models are perceived as MTN jfl. Asian dudes literally need to be anime characters to have a fraction of a white dude’s SMV brutal

The guys isn’t even that good looking for an asian lol, he’d be invisible in modeling industry in asian countries, and actual good looking asians are superior to whites in smv, remember that most whites aren’t even good looking themselves.

• JFL
I’m just saying he’s not a chang. Chang is good bones AND good facial harmony. He has good bones but dogshit facial harmony. That’s why he doesn’t have success. He can’t even k-popmaxx because his facial harmony won’t allow it.
How can you objectively tell if someone has bad harmony? I know you can sense it intuitively, but how do you measure it and assign it a score (above 80 is good, apparently)

Honorary whites yet get cucked by white guys
Yet most white dudes aren’t even aesthetic and get cucked by legit changs (this “model” isn’t even that aesthetic lol)

Well they can’t :lul:, their women flock to white dudes. They can date out easily though if they are kpopmaxxed
notice how it’s the uglier or avg asian women that end up with white dudes. Noodles prefer good looking men of their own race and know they’re superior to white dudes, there just aren’t enough of them to go around and most asian women arent attractive themselves either lol

Except ethnic women prefer good looking men of their own background over all white men, notice how white men tend to only get the lower quality ethnic women, and most white foids even think most white dudes are nothing special lol

• +1
Except ethnic women prefer good looking men of their own background over all white men, notice how white men tend to only get the lower quality ethnic women, and most white foids even think most white dudes are nothing special lol
This comment is actually constructive and not too far from the truth, which makes me want to stop posting about the racepill. The pain in the ass who support white supremacism are ugly ass Asian women ( unfortunately majority of the world is average or ugly which makes it hard for average ethnics ).

The guys isn’t even that good looking for an asian lol, he’d be invisible in modeling industry in asian countries, and actual good looking asians are superior to whites in smv, remember that most whites aren’t even good looking themselves.
Ok now I know why you make threads “disproving” JBW it’s cuz ur a ricecel :forcedsmile:

@murdah

This is the most crazy cope I’ve ever seen.

• JFL