How can you be confident

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
When you have a million rejections under your belt? Normies will tell you this and it would disgust me to hear it.

If I happened to talk to a girl by some luck from the internet. They would mention that I sound insecure and someone has shattered my confidence. And that's not attractive lol

Also your bad experiences are always in your mind and you're just waiting for them to happen and they do happen. You already know what to expect because they've happened every time. You can dream of a girl to say you've been through a lot but I'm going to love you anyway and that their sorry you've had it so bad. But that's not reality. Because every girl will do you the same way if you are unattractive to women and poor.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
You are a depressing user

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member and Cidre enjoyer
man i aint tryna hear this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and fuckedupmanlet
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, GetShrekt and DwayneWhite55
nobody wanna hear this old man

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
it reminds me of what awaits me if i dont kill myself by the age of 30
How old are you now? My advice do not by any means get a girl pregnant . Get a career and make big money. If I did I probably wouldn't of had it so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
overpower bad social conditioning with better ideas, long term

ofc it's hard, even really hard, but no great thing is easy to obtain

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
How old are you now? My advice do not by any means get a girl pregnant . Get a career and make big money. If I did I probably wouldn't of had it so bad.
im 16 and i wont

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
overpower bad social conditioning with better ideas, long term

ofc it's hard, even really hard, but no great thing is easy to obtain
Such a normie response

it may sound harsh, but that's the truth man
find a way to stop feeling down, create good habits, do sports, get a good friend, a dog, idk

what you want to do is solve stuff, not reinforce how much of a victim you are
And what if you don't have the power to change stuff? Then you ARE a victim. You know what victim good looking chads get or women in general? Support and reinsurance

it may sound harsh, but that's the truth man
find a way to stop feeling down, create good habits, do sports, get a good friend, a dog, idk
One of my idols growing up was Eminem. Have you listened to his music from back in the day? It was definitely feeling sorry for himself and being a hurt soul. Did women care? No they said he was hot and loved his music. No white guy said damn Eminem is so corny and pathetic he's always crying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gad
Women have literally shattered my self-esteem all my life yet normies expect me to just forget about it as if nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, DwayneWhite55 and Lygodactylus
By being black/Arab