how can you call yourself BLACKPILLED if you still think a good job or classic investment will make you rich ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
like wtf , blackpill and looks theory made it clear for you that :

- EFFORT =/= REWARD (chad has it easy while incel struggles)
- 99% of NT people have bluepilled biased mindset dictated by society (normies will tell you looks don't matter but treat you according to your looks without knowing)
- to succeed you'll need to cheat/fraud (surgery to ascend)

so why this won't apply to moneymaking ?
it's the exact same thing , being poor is the equivalent of being ugly , doing something unethical to win money is the equivalent of doing surgery to ascend etc...

i'm sorry but it's just like this , you'll need to cheat, fraud or at least doing an unordinary activity to become rich
you can't become rich by doing something that 99% of people do or starting a classic saturated and regulated business / investment

working for a salary is the equivalent of : just be confident bro :bluepill:

doing a classic business / investment is the equivalent of : just get a haircut , take care of your skin and go to the gym :redpill:

and doing cheats / hacks to make money is the equivalent of : i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face . Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style. :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member and 6 others
Greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15569, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member, Deleted member 15004 and 5 others
most people have no choice or opportunity. they can resort to crime, but return on investment is shit and not worth the risk unless you happen to work for an organized crew in a lucrative field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
if cheating was profitable, more people would do it. the fact is, the people who cheat already have a secured/safe position from where they can take more risks

the true blackpill is accepting that whatever happens happens. you have zero control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard and 2 others
most people have no choice or opportunity. they can resort to crime, but return on investment is shit and not worth the risk unless you happen to work for an organized crew in a lucrative field.
over-estimating the risks of doing illegal moneymaking activity is the equivalent of over-estimating the risks of surgery

Dnrd see you on bestgore.com after your adventures

if cheating was profitable, more people would do it. the fact is, the people who cheat already have a secured/safe position from where they can take more risks
and this is the equivalent of saying : if surgery could ascend you then more people would do it , the fact is the people who undergo surgery are hollywood stars or famous actors

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18012
over-estimating the risks of doing illegal moneymaking activity is the equivalent of over-estimating the risks of surgery
i have done both. most people don't know what they're doing or getting into. this is a fact. most surgeries look like shit. and most criminals end up getting raped in prison.

Easier to ascend your looks than to get rich if you were born poor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member
Dnrd see you on bestgore.com after your adventures

cheating doesn't mean selling drugs or doing hardcore criminal businesses , this would be as dumb as wagecucking

the best "illegal" ways would be some financial crime activities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18012
cheating doesn't mean selling drugs or doing hardcore illegal businesses , this would be as dumb as wagecucking

the best "illegal" ways would be some financial crime activities
What's your master plan to embezzle money then?

the PILL is visibly HARD TO SWALLOW :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
What's your master plan to embezzle money then?
i can give you some examples , but non exhaustively, you can find hundred of ways

okay, shoot
well ,these ideas may not work for sure , you'll need some extra luck or skill :
making a fake online crowdfunding campaign , beg for money in rich countries with a fake story , counterfeating expensive stuff , insider trading (basically get crucial information from someone involved in the company you invest in) , betting on rigged sport match (it's possible by finding the right sources, indeed many matches are rigged) , printing / buying fake money in a third world country

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
like wtf , blackpill and looks theory made it clear for you that :

- EFFORT =/= REWARD (chad has it easy while incel struggles)
- 99% of NT people have bluepilled biased mindset dictated by society (normies will tell you looks don't matter but treat you according to your looks without knowing)
- to succeed you'll need to cheat/fraud (surgery to ascend)

so why this won't apply to moneymaking ?
it's the exact same thing , being poor is the equivalent of being ugly , doing something unethical to win money is the equivalent of doing surgery to ascend etc...

i'm sorry but it's just like this , you'll need to cheat, fraud or at least doing an unordinary activity to become rich
you can't become rich by doing something that 99% of people do or starting a classic saturated and regulated business / investment

working for a salary is the equivalent of : just be confident bro :bluepill:

doing a classic business / investment is the equivalent of : just get a haircut , take care of your skin and go to the gym :redpill:

and doing cheats / hacks to make money is the equivalent of : i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face . Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style. :blackpill:
can you explain what the fuck your talking about in the bottom part

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
Just commit fraud theory

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
no , coping is thinking you'll become rich by wagecucking or investing in cryptocoins / real estate :lul:
How is real estate a bad investment?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How is real estate a bad investment?
Yeah I’m confused on that one too. The price of rent, housing and land only continues to grow so what’s the drawback?
Obv it’ll take decades to get a return on ur investment but it’s passive income. Own enough property and you’ll never need to work again.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah I’m confused on that one too. The price of rent, housing and land only continues to grow so what’s the drawback?
Obv it’ll take decades to get a return on ur investment but it’s passive income. Own enough property and you’ll never need to work again.
My thoughts exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa