incels are the funniest creatures on earth

IMG 20210525 WA1067

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
I think if permavirgin didn’t value sex so much he wouldn’t be permavirgin, but the point here is that he values sex because he never did, and he never even had the chance, in addition to the low self esteem caused by the lack of looks, I'm talking about a real truecel and not mentalcels like most of this forum
I'm a real truecel!

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
Not because of the way the look, but the way they ACT

"Muh i need sex, muh i'll die without a sex, dude i NEED it... "

"I need a cute exotic white girl to pet her feet and massage her titties man... "

"Bro i'll get an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style "
☝️ ALL OF THIS TO GET SEX !? :lul::lul: This is what zero fucking pussy does to a motherfucker.

Honestly, i scream out of laugh when i see incels like this.. like they deserve it for chasing the incorrect system of value :lul:

Thoughs?

@pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @BalkanPig @toth77 @LondonVillie @larsanova69 @FraudingIQ @PenileFacialSurgery @moonblunt
Wow. You really changed my mind. Looks are overrated and I just need to adapt my system of value wow. Thanks for opening my eyes. I will tell my subconsciousness to start to judge people by the amount of showers and haircuts in a day from now on

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8853
Not because of the way the look, but the way they ACT

"Muh i need sex, muh i'll die without a sex, dude i NEED it... "

"I need a cute exotic white girl to pet her feet and massage her titties man... "

"Bro i'll get an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style "
☝️ ALL OF THIS TO GET SEX !? :lul::lul: This is what zero fucking pussy does to a motherfucker.

Honestly, i scream out of laugh when i see incels like this.. like they deserve it for chasing the incorrect system of value :lul:

Thoughs?

@pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @BalkanPig @toth77 @LondonVillie @larsanova69 @FraudingIQ @PenileFacialSurgery @moonblunt
lol ur so true then they blame ethnics for being ugly but there finger look like sausages from how fat they are