How can you cope knowing that god is either black or arab?

Wrong, God is White, and Jesus was White aswell.

Only after years of mixing with niggers do we see the modern mutt arabs of today, and even the Jews who are unrelated to Jesus came from the south of Israel and are not of the 12 tribes.

Cope, seethe, and dilate.

Also niggers are human animal hybrids, although most of us have animal DNA unfortunately after thousands of years of this shit, but it is what it is, obviously some of us are more pure than others.

Even modern levantines weren't as unmixed as the pure galilean aryan known as Jesus Christ.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I even have some stories from so many hundreds of years abt people in my home villages who have been incredible warriors, or some tales dating from hundreds of years ago, even before slave trade. So I'm not surprise something like that have been kept trough time
What country U from

Wrong, God is White, and Jesus was White aswell.

Only after years of mixing with niggers do we see the modern mutt arabs of today, and even the Jews who are unrelated to Jesus came from the south of Israel and are not of the 12 tribes.

Cope, seethe, and dilate.

Also niggers are human animal hybrids, although most of us have animal DNA unfortunately after thousands of years of this shit, but it is what it is, obviously some of us are more pure than others.
View attachment 1777585
Even modern levantines weren't as unmixed as the pure galilean aryan known as Jesus Christ.
first thing first

remember that the only image you will ever get of yourself is associated with the community of incels, you will die and rot one day and the only thing anyone would forevere will remember is that of a lonely hateful virgin, never forget that.

secondly along wikipedia the most fiable source of information on internet jesus was born in Israel at bethlehem or nazareth
So he is definitely arab, I do believe that wikipedia and hundreds of sources are more legit than a retarded imae board.

lastly there is no such thing as pure race, and if there was, you're not part of you're mexican, so you probably have a huge percentage of south saharian and amerindian dna.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
first thing first

remember that the only image you will ever get of yourself is associated with the community of incels, you will die and rot one day and the only thing anyone would forevere will remember is that of a lonely hateful virgin, never forget that.

secondly along wikipedia the most fiable source of information on internet jesus was born in Israel at bethlehem or nazareth
So he is definitely arab, I do believe that wikipedia and hundreds of sources are more legit than a retarded imae board.

lastly there is no such thing as pure race, and if there was, you're not part of you're mexican, so you probably have a huge percentage of south saharian and amerindian dna.

dn read, plus I mog you

and you will never be pure white like me

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Negroid skull is only 12k years old

Probably looks like me.ngl