how can you decrease prolactin levels?

reduce stress and stop fapping or fap max 5 times a month. I used to be stressed af and fap 2 times a day or once a day every week and my prolactin was crazy high, i also felt like shit and experienced temporary hairloss because of it, fuck prolactine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
B6 p5p

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Deleted member 13476
reduce stress and stop fapping or fap max 5 times a month. I used to be stressed af and fap 2 times a day or once a day every week and my prolactin was crazy high, i also felt like shit and experienced temporary hairloss because of it, fuck prolactine tbh
bro i even think that prolactin bloats your face like fucking balloon, im doing nofap atm, i will try to stress less, any supplement you know? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
No fap and take cabergoline also try to increase dopamine

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Schönling and Sens
bro i even think that prolactin bloats your face like fucking balloon, im doing nofap atm, i will try to stress less, any supplement you know? thanks
Idk any supplements, i never heard about high prolactin levels causing facial bloat , interesting

Fuck man is there any benefit to fapping? Legit all I see are long term negatives for literal seconds of pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Fuck man is there any benefit to fapping? Legit all I see are long term negatives for literal seconds of pleasure.
I heard it reduces the risk of prostate cancer, it can reduce stress, it can make you feel sleepy if your sleep schedule is fuck, edging , and i heard the phrase "use it or lose it" and if you dont fap at all your erection quality wont be the same but idk sounds bs

I would say fap max 3 times a month for the healthiest benefits , never fap if you have a gf/wife and actually have sex, fuck a girl dont be a cuck to fap if you have a girl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Bump

Did you ever find out m8 ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stop fap worked for me but it is different for everyone. I stopped for 1 month and it went down