How can you know for sure that something bad that you're feeling / having is caused by fin?

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
I can't get shit done today, I'm feeling bad mental fog and I'm super tired for seemingly no reason at all despite getting a good night's sleep.

The thing is I'm not on any medication. But I'm starting fin soon.

People who had fin side effects from fin: How did you know for sure that the fin caused them?

So you're not even on finasteride and are having these emotions but you are asking whether finasteride causes these emotions? What?

They are potentially a result of bad nutrients or a generally bad day - we all get them sometimes.

So you're not even on finasteride and are having these emotions but you are asking whether finasteride causes these emotions? What?

They are potentially a result of bad nutrients or a generally bad day - we all get them sometimes.
My point was that if I felt that while being on fin, I'd probably be blaming the fin.

Hence the question - How does one differentiate from a negative thing being caused by fin as opposed to it just happening by itself.