how can you live without this bone ? any good looking man on earth had it

A

agoostis

Master
even leonardo dicaprio who’s considered a pretty boy with no bones had it 😭

chico too, even tho u guys keep saying his side is shit and his maxilla isn’t developed

even robert pattinson who’s supposed to be the ultimate recessed side profiler

i’ve always said it if your cheek is not placed below your eyes it’s over your not one of them and u can stay on this website

i’ve asked a surgeon if fat graft can fix that he never answered btw

Wait when you find out that you don't have the funds to even begin reconstructing your stupid lil face. Stop whining dumbfuck, Chad is born not made. Grow up, get a job and kill yourself. Pussy ass lil goblin punk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, jacobthrows, Deleted member 52566 and 5 others
What the fuck does this even mean

cause bones are irrelevant in prettyboy years

Everyone here just spews the same npc bullshit. “Developed maxilla” “good forward growth “recession”

You’re over-complicating addition and subtraction here. Everyone has that it’s just cheekbone prominence under certain lighting. Nothing to do with maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and RAMU KAKA
Everyone here just spews the same npc bullshit. “Developed maxilla” “good forward growth “recession”

You’re over-complicating addition and subtraction here. Everyone has that it’s just cheekbone prominence under certain lighting. Nothing to do with maxilla.
not everyone has that sadly

even leonardo dicaprio who’s considered a pretty boy with no bones had it 😭

chico too, even tho u guys keep saying his side is shit and his maxilla isn’t developed

even robert pattinson who’s supposed to be the ultimate recessed side profiler

i’ve always said it if your cheek is not placed below your eyes it’s over your not one of them and u can stay on this website

i’ve asked a surgeon if fat graft can fix that he never answered btw

It’s called high set cheekbones, what makes the ogee curve, it’s a sign of youth and beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back