How can you lower your eyebrows without invasive procedures?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
I've been furrowing my brows frequently, in hopes that it would change they're resting posture, (Sounds silly, but I figured worth a try.) but I don't think it's worked and sometimes, they have a negative tilt, too.

you can apply minoxidil and pray the hairs on the underside become denser, they did for me.

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
you can apply minoxidil and pray the hairs on the underside become denser, they did for me.
Thoughts on castor oil with derma roller? Castor oil doesn't seem to be scientifically proven to increase hair growth, I've just heard anecdotes.

Thoughts on castor oil with derma roller? Castor oil doesn't seem to be scientifically proven to increase hair growth, I've just heard anecdotes.
both are cope.

only combination that might work if plain minox doesn't is tret + minox.

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
What’s tret?
tretinoin, increases the absorption rate of minoxidil for those who don't respond that well to minoxidil on it's own.

you can probably just use it with retinol as well.

tretinoin, increases the absorption rate of minoxidil for those who don't respond that well to minoxidil on it's own.

you can probably just use it with retinol as well.
Do you but tret on eyebrows?

Do you but tret on eyebrows?
no I respond well enough to use minoxidil without admixture, this is for people who don't respond that well to minoxidil on it's own.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337