How can you not be socially retarded

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
What the fuck am I supposed to talk about? I dont watch sports or keep up with celebrities how do I engage in topics with normies. I don't really feel like I'm aspie but for my whole life I've never been good with conversation. I guess this is my fault for staying indoors playing video games in my teens.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx, Ruby, RAITEIII and 1 other person
how old are you?

just be confident

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
inel trait: having to start conversations and leading the conversation
that is if people give u the chance to talk to them looooooool

be gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

Legit all what you need. If you're good looking, girls will not only start the conversation, but also keep it going while all you do is nod your head and clinch your chiseled lower third.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, rydofx, BigBiceps and 5 others
Legit all what you need. If you're good looking, girls will not only start the conversation, but also keep it going while all you do is nod your head and clinch your chiseled lower third.
JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU THINK STACY IS STAYING WITH A ROBOT LIKE THAT OTHER THAN A FEW NIGHTS WHEN THERE'S A GREAT CONVERSATIONALIST, RICH CHAD AROUND THE CORNER.

THIS RIDICULOUS THEORY "BLACKPILLED USERS" CAME UP WITH ONLY WILL WORK WITH SUBHUMAN DESPERATE FOIDS WHO CANT DO BETTER.

THE SECOND SHE'S IN YOUR LOOKS LEVEL OR ABOVE OR YOU'RE AGAINST SOMEONE IN YOUR LOOKS LEVEL (WHICH THERE ALWAYS IS HEHE) THEN IT ALL COMES DOWN AND YOU'RE DUMPED.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, BigBiceps and Deleted member 4991
JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU THINK STACY IS STAYING WITH A ROBOT LIKE THAT OTHER THAN A FEW NIGHTS WHEN THERE'S A GREAT CONVERSATIONALIST, RICH CHAD AROUND THE CORNER.

THIS RIDICULOUS THEORY "BLACKPILLED USERS" CAME UP WITH ONLY WILL WORK WITH SUBHUMAN DESPERATE FOIDS WHO CANT DO BETTER.

THE SECOND SHE'S IN YOUR LOOKS LEVEL OR ABOVE OR YOU'RE AGAINST SOMEONE IN YOUR LOOKS LEVEL (WHICH THERE ALWAYS IS HEHE) THEN IT ALL COMES DOWN AND YOU'RE DUMPED.

"A great conversationalit", seriously JFL.

Wake up. Stacy already has a dozen friends she can gossip and have conversations with. They want Chad's dick, not his conversations. The only aim of talking to an attractive person of the opposite gender is to FUCK.

Be realistic. There also is enough empirical evidence about the unimportance of social skills. It might matter for an LTR, but we're talking about slaying here. Your looks will halo everything. Make a depressed, boring Chadfish yourself, and you'll see how unimportant it's to modern whores.

Don't be like those PUA fags who are gauge their success with women by how low long a conversation lasts.
Reading your post reminds me of this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, rydofx and DarknLost
the less u care, the better it will go
ded srs

What the fuck am I supposed to talk about?
Just ask them!
What stops you to say: "Hello average neuro-typical normie! What are some subjects of conversation would you prefer to discuss right now?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ruby
JUST FUCKING LOL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO KEEP ENABLING BEING AN AUTISTIC
There also is enough empirical evidence about the unimportance of social skills. It might matter for an LTR, but we're talking about slaying here.
IT'S A GOOD THING U ADMIT IT MIGHT MATTER FOR LTR BUDDY BOYO YOU START TO SEE THE LIGHT.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHAT I SAID BEFORE:

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU THINK STACY IS STAYING WITH A ROBOT LIKE THAT OTHER THAN A FEW NIGHTS

Don't forget this blackpill:

Hello? I literally answered your ONS cope before you could even think of it and say it.

Take this another blackpill: to LTR the top of the top you need to be the top of the top too, lookswise, mentally wise, and COCK wise too.

Everything matters theory - Lookism.

• +1
"A great conversationalit", seriously JFL.

Wake up. Stacy already has a dozen friends she can gossip and have conversations with. They want Chad's dick, not his conversations. The only aim of talking to an attractive person of the opposite gender is to FUCK.

Be realistic. There also is enough empirical evidence about the unimportance of social skills. It might matter for an LTR, but we're talking about slaying here. Your looks will halo everything. Make a depressed, boring Chadfish yourself, and you'll see how unimportant it's to modern whores.

Don't be like those PUA fags who are gauge their success with women by how low long a conversation lasts.
Reading your post reminds me of this
Based reply

• +1
IT'S A GOOD THING U ADMIT IT MIGHT MATTER FOR LTR BUDDY BOYO YOU START TO SEE THE LIGHT.

The average foid isn't a social skill goddess either, as long as you're not a robot, nobody will give a shit about how good your social skills are. There's not even a single definition of good social skills.

I'm sure even you have no exact idea of what good social skills are. Some say that it's all about body language, while other talk about setting boundaries. Is it a mix between those two? or other factors like humor? what about empathy? Is there even a metric to measure who's sitting at the top 2% of social skills? This isn't an exact science, the perception of social skills is subjective anyway, from situation to situation, from person to person.

Take this another blackpill: to LTR the top of the top you need to be the top of the top too, lookswise, mentally wise, and COCK wise too.

There's a better blackpill for you : LTR aren't a thing in our era, with few exceptions. JFL if you still believe that you can get a hot foid to stay faithful to you and raise your offspring while she could be sucking Chads after a few swipes on Tinder.

Most foid looking for an LTR are looking for financial benefits. Whether it be a landwhale looking for a betabuxx, or a Stacy looking for a rich CEO bf she can divorcerape. In both cases, looks aren't much of importance, let alone conversation skills.

And again, for the few exceptions of actual healthy LTR : your partner won't expect you to be a supermodel or a conversationalist grand master or other shit, because she probably isn't either.

Yh but not related to what I said. I never claimed you need personality or conversation for ONS lol.

As much as I never talked about LTR in the first place.

Last point : using bold 26pts fonts won't make what you say more valid in any way. And so does calling me an autist or trying to deconstruct my post sentence by sentence to make it sound like incoherent nonsense. Heck, I can do the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
The average foid isn't a social skill goddess either, as long as you're not a robot, nobody will give a shit about how good your social skills are. There's not even a single definition of good social skills.

I'm sure even you have no idea what good social skills are. Some say that it's all about body language, while other talk about setting boundaries. This isn't an exact science.

There's a better blackpill for you : LTR aren't a thing in our era. JFL if you still believe that you can get a hot foid to stay faithful to you and raise your offspring while she could be sucking Chads after a few swipes on Tinder.

Every foid looking for an LTR is looking for financial benefits. Whether it be a landwhale looking for a betabuxx, or a Stacy looking for a rich CEO bf she can divorcerape. In both cases, looks aren't much of importance, let alone conversation skills.

Last point : using bold 26pts fonts won't make what you say more valid in any way. And so does calling me an autist or trying to deconstruct my post sentence by sentence to make it sound like nonsense.

As much as I did never talked about LTR in the first place.
I only use 26pts font for a bit of troll. I was definitely not trying to make your post sound like a nonsense ( or call you autistic - I am probably more autistic).

Leaving that aside, noddling your head and clinch your lower third sounds like a great definition of not having great social/conversational skills.

I did talk about both ONS and LTR and furthermore the OP even talked about interacting with normies which already implies non dating situations. He literally asked for a way not to be a "social retarded".

We just cannot say well just look good and don't worry about that because i do know what it's like talking with someone and you literally panic because you don't know what to say lol. I experience that on every date and I'm almost always told I barely talk lol.

Maybe that's not your case tho.

About LTR's there are still some that can work out, and personality and social skill will play a role. Less than looks, less than your cock l, but it'll be of a big importance too.

If you take 2 guys who look the same, the one with great social skills will always be an upgraded version than the autistic one. There's no way around tbh.

If you compete against guys on your looks level or above or you're with someone in your looks level or above and think you can just give a fuck about the person that you're then you're just sabotaging yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
I only use 26pts font for a bit of troll. I was definitely not trying to make your post sound like a nonsense ( or call you autistic - I am probably more autistic).

Leaving that aside, noddling your head and clinch your lower third sounds like a great definition of not having great social/conversational skills.

I did talk about both ONS and LTR and furthermore the OP even talked about interacting with normies which already implies non dating situations. He literally asked for a way not to be a "social retarded".

We just cannot say well just look good and don't worry about that because i do know what it's like talking with someone and you literally panic because you don't know what to say lol. I experience that on every date and I'm almost always told I barely talk lol.

Maybe that's not your case tho.

About LTR's there are still some that can work out, and personality and social skill will play a role. Less than looks, less than your cock l, but it'll be of a big importance too.

If you take 2 guys who look the same, the one with great social skills will always be an upgraded version than the autistic one. There's no way around tbh.

Well the clinching jaw thing was an autistic exagerated joke. My point is, as long as you're not a total aspie or some seriously anxious person, chances are you'll do fine and your looks will halo.

And yeah, I was talking about ONS mostly. For LTR, it's another thing, sure, assuming we're talking about actual healthy LTR and not people playing games.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Well the clinching jaw thing was an autistic exagerated joke. My point is, as long as you're not a total aspie or some seriously anxious person, chances are you'll do fine.

And yeah, I was talking about ONS mostly. For LTR, it's another thing, sure, assuming we're talking about actual healthy LTR and not people playing games.
Cool

• +1
Chad doesn't need to say shit. he just has to not be complete shy fag. If chad talks to stacy. He just has to mutter a few words. Stacy wants one thing from chad