How can you stand women when blackpilled?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title. How can you like interacting/ living with someone superficial and vicious who only uses you when you don't meet their unrealistic standards. How can you like staying with people who value looks over everything meaningful and bully those who aren't genetically gifted? Even if you were good looking they would still be capable of cheating and manipulate you if a better opportunity appears. I genuinely don't know how some guys put women on a pedestal and build their whole lives to attract and please them as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Richard_Hungwell, Prince88 and 7 others
When ur testicles produce a lot of testosterone then u cant ignore the feeling

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fjor2096, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Yeah you can fuck them but how can you like them?

Women like good-looking men. Big deal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21796 and incel194012940
Women like good-looking men. Big deal.
And they bully ugly men and treat you accordingly to your genetic value. They are capable to throw away 10 years of relationship for one night @averagejoe

And they bully ugly men and treat you accordingly to your genetic value. They are capable to throw away 10 years of relationship for one night @averagejoe
Men are similar

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, stevielake, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
Title. How can you like interacting/ living with someone superficial and vicious who only uses you when you don't meet their unrealistic standards. How can you like staying with people who value looks over everything meaningful and bully those who aren't genetically gifted? Even if you were good looking they would still be capable of cheating and manipulate you if a better opportunity appears. I genuinely don't know how some guys put women on a pedestal and build their whole lives to attract and please them as much as possible
My wife isn't superficial or vicious at all. She's obediant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, latincell95, datboijj and 1 other person
Men are similar
Yes but way less than women trust me. They have more empathy for subhumans than women. Plus men also more attracted to character while women are attracted to your value in society. Men don't see you like a number like women do

My wife isn't superficial or vicious at all. She's obediant.
Would she still like you if you were shorter and less good looking ? No

So men are slaves to their hormones then. Just be a slave for a hole bro! Just completely change your character and put hours in your looks to get a chance to talk to her bro

Would she still like you if you were shorter and less good looking ? No
She wouldn't like me if I wasn't me. Looks are only a prerequisite for a relationship. Her personality and demenor are are why I'm with her but I wouldn't have considered her for a wife if I hadn't found her physically attractive first.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, fjor2096, Vain786 and 1 other person
She wouldn't like me if I wasn't me. Looks are only a prerequisite for a relationship. Her personality and demenor are are why I'm with her but I wouldn't have considered her for a wife if I hadn't found her physically attractive first.
How can you cope knowing she might leave you and throw away all your relationship if a better opportunity arises? And how tf can you like women's character jfl they are boring af

Damn I didn't know men were such slaves to their testicles, especially on this website jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Also getting into an LTR sounds giga cucked as a male. Like how why don't people prefer staying alone and avoid unecessary breakups, sadness, stress, obligations that ltr give

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Also getting into an LTR sounds giga cucked as a male. Like how why don't people prefer staying alone and avoid unecessary breakups, sadness, stress, obligations that ltr give
real niggas like me dont get broken up with. i cheat first :lul:

real niggas like me dont get broken up with. i cheat first :lul:
Aren't you the one who rated me chadlite when I'm low Tier normie?

I don’t. I wish death to almost all of them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Stopping@Nothing19 and john2
I don’t. I wish death to almost all of them
I don't wish death to them but I don't want to interact with them at all to avoid unecessary pain

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Stopping@Nothing19
How can you cope knowing she might leave you and throw away all your relationship if a better opportunity arises? And how tf can you like women's character jfl they are boring af
Because I'm the one who calls the shots. I made her invest everything in me. I vetted her well too. She doesn't care about the things of this world. We're both minimalists to the extreme.

Women are boring but I'm 34 years old. I already spent my 20's traveling around the world having all sorts of fun. At this point in my life I enjoy doing family stuff more. Going to the beach or library. Just sitting around the house drinking tea and talking about the future gives me so much joy. We like the same things.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and stevielake
Because I'm the one who calls the shots. I made her invest everything in me. I vetted her well too. She doesn't care about the things of this world. We're both minimalists to the extreme.

Women are boring but I'm 34 years old. I already spent my 20's traveling around the world having all sorts of fun. At this point in my life I enjoy doing family stuff more. Going to the beach or library. Just sitting around the house drinking tea and talking about the future gives me so much joy. We like the same things.
You have kids?

I am driven by my biological urge. If I was gay or asexual, then I would achieve so much in life its not even funny. All I want is a white stacey or mtb. At this point I don't even care about my own hobbies or intrests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and stevielake
I am driven by my biological urge. If I was gay or asexual, then I would achieve so much in life its not even funny. All I want is a white stacey or mtb. At this point I don't even care about my own hobbies or intrests.
raypey raypey maxxx

You cant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21796
No hgh. And how do you teach a 1 year old mewing?
idk breastfeeding? im sure hell be able to kearn at age 4 or something i wish i did id have a jordan barret tier maxilla

idk breastfeeding? im sure hell be able to kearn at age 4 or something i wish i did id have a jordan barret tier maxilla
Breastfed yeah.

I can't. I've seen the contrast between how good and bad looking men are trated by foids and it shows how shallow they all are

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 21796
op gets no bitches

simple answer is to just not be ugly then

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Idgaf about them
cope every man wants his dick wet, only difference with you is that you hate women on an emotional basis, you still wanna fuck them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Cos pussy on Muh dick feels good

i dont OP :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
cope every man wants his dick wet, only difference with you is that you hate women on an emotional basis, you still wanna fuck them
Nah I legit don't want it. I must have low T but idgaf anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back